Conspiracy Theories

Kenny Andrew

Anyone hear the egghead on radio this afternoon bewailing the fact that quite soon the arctic will be virtually ice free. Apparently ice reflects sunlight much more than the sea surface, hence the sea in the area warming, less ice, warmer sea, ad infinitum.

Then the interviewer asked why the same thing wasn't happening at this rate in the antarctic, collapse of stout party, admitted he had no idea.

Only trouble with complex conspiracy theories, they need all involved to keep it all under their hats. Now we all know everyone is fallible, easily tempted by a few bob, often love to blow the gaff, can't keep their mouth's shut etc. etc.

Imagine how many involved in the moon project would have to be hushed up ? errrrr ! ! :huh:

As for the JFK killing - It is an old mafia ultimate humiliation, to kill a man, then marry his wife, Ooooh err !

Now let's all calm down, have a hot milk and a Garibaldi, and admit actually life isn't as exciting as you think.

Dont talk to me about conspiracy theories!! I could tell you a few well suppressed truths but the bastards are monitoring my forum postings.

And you think that's all they're up to ? Noticed that faint hum on your telephone line ? The occasional large black limousine parked outside ? Why has your milkman changed, and your window cleaner, and why do they have middle European accents ? And don't trust the cat.

Now that you mention it yes!!!! Mail appears pre opened as well. Is it happening to you or are you one of them trying to lure me into a false sense of security??? I thought G was one of the men in black. Why else would any alleged human male not be attracted to the ginger bird in Girls Aloud??

Ta ta for ever?

Whatever you do, behave as normally as possible, don't let them think they have you spooked. Adopt a fairly low profile, maybe a subtle bit of disguise, e.g. one of those Groucho Marx glasses / moustache combinations, the black plastic ones are good. Sell the cat.

Hard not too be paranoid,next they will be saying IraQ is about oil and not the truth which is the nice Yanks implementing peaceful democracy out of the goodness of their hearts.. B)

Actually not a bad read...

'Far out in the Nevada desert, miles from prying eyes, is a secret Air Force facility that has been known by numerous names over the years. It has been called Paradise Ranch, Watertown Strip, Area 51, Dreamland, and Groom Lake. Groom is probably the most mythologized real location that few people have ever seen. According to people with overactive imaginations, it is where the United States government keeps dead aliens, clones them, and reverse-engineers their spacecraft. It is also where NASA filmed the faked Moon landings.

However, for humans whose feet rest on solid ground, Groom is the site of highly secret aircraft development. It is where the U-2 spyplane, the Mach 3 Blackbird, and the F-117 stealth fighter were all developed. It has also probably hosted its own fleet of captured, stolen, or clandestinely acquired Soviet and Russian aircraft. Because of this, the United States government has gone to extraordinary lengths to preserve the area’s secrecy and to prevent people from seeing it.'

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/531/1

• 4 years later...

conspiracy theories are much the same as the end of the world events that crop up every now and then the last being the year 2ooo, when all the twats went out and bought new computers and computer software to stop the great crash that was predicted by all in the computer industry. The new date has now been set for 2012 according to some mayan prediction ( a society that could not predict their own end haha). when this doesn't happen the assholes who write this shit will simple move on to some other scare story that will make them bucks. These assholes write books, do tv appearances as well the guest speaker gig, sitting with a straight face talking utter shit feeding on the fears of the stupid.... anyone seen preppers the poor americans buying all sort trying to live through the end of the world.... im glad i got that off .... not really anything to do with conspiracy theories just a rant.

• 6 months later...

I dont believe the moon landings happend ether the are around 25 faults in the pics that experts have analysed, for 1 you cant see any stars in the pics there should be hundreds, another you can see the american flag blowing but this should be imposible as the gravity is to low for this and also no air on the moon, also there are many faults with the shadows to in pics ,the only light sourse on the moon was the sun but the shadows suggest multiple light sources, and one of the rocks has the letter H stamped into it typical of a hollywood rock prop ,also the lem is basicly tinfoil and no way tinfoil can protect you from the xrays that close to the sun when you go for a chest xray you need to wear a lead breast plate lol ,also even the russians say they had no intrest in going to the moon as its imposible with current technology even by todays standards ,if you are interested watch the movie capricorn one its shows how they would go about doing a hoax like this also its a good movie to .As for ufo apparently the nazis invented these scoda were subcontracted by the nazis and they flew by using the coanda effect ,the nazis had many kinds another kinds of ufo's another was der glocke ie the bell and was tested in polland during the war ,there are many interesting documenaries on nazi ufo's they are well worth a watch ,another very interesting doc is the nazis the occult conspiracy its shows the extremes that the nazis went to winning the war using psychics to find britsh ships and plan attacks etc .

If it was so easy to go to the moon using basic technology and a computer the equivalent to a pocket calculator , why have they not gone back? I think it was more to do with a propaganda race with the soviets. Allot of people involved with the moon programme died in mysterious circumstances too. :rotcol:

Ye i think the moon landings were a response to sputnik that really freaked the americans out and basicly they had to get one over the russians with the space race

• Like 1

Yes it's very hard to say but I'm sure there is allot of stuff we will never know the true answer too.The truth behind Rudolf Hess's flight to Scotland for example.

• Like 1

Wasnt his plain ment to have crashed in eaglesham just outside eastkilbride ?,i remember when i was a nipper and in the car with my grandfather and he said a german pilot crashed in that field and pointed to it im sure it was in the eaglesham area if i remember ,seen a documentary about his trip over and a small interview with the farmer whos field it was ,hess believed he would just be taken straight to the juke of edinburgh if my memory is correct ,i think he came over to bypass churchill and make piece with britain as the juke was supposedly sympathetic to the nazi cause but like you said we will never really know

Ps if i was that farmer i woulda taken his dagger and pistol and stripped him to his y-fronts hess items would be worth a bomb thesedays lol :lol: ,seen a funny one in a program called hardcore pawn its a pawn shop in detroit and this women walks in saying she had eva brauns gold bracelet i was in stiches when she pulled this thing out my first though was didnt know they had bling back then, the thing was huge musta weighed like 7oz and had a huge swastika on it that flipped open to reveal a pic of adolf she was wanting 50 grand for it im sure the owner offerd like 2 or 3 grand for scrap gold value ,seen on that pawnstars to someone trying to fob stuff off thats ment to be taken from hitlers bunker to lol

Hess ,crashed in my pals field in Eaglesham , when we were at school we went to his farm with cardboard boxes strapped to our push bikes expecting to come back with loads of stuff, funnily enough we came back with nothing ,we did however find a British underground bunker which was pretty cool.

A couple of years ago we turned up the cockpit clock from Hess's Plane :thumbsup:

Here is the link

http://www.treasurebunker.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=701

Nice one looked like a bit of hastle for you trying to athenticate the clock how much did it go for ?

Any "illuminati" conspiracies I just find utterly hilarious, I recall a man saying that Obama will be in for a 6 year term and brain wash people in to the new world order.

And if you think that's crazy look at this (I hope it's satire...)

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1306326/pg147

Ye they are totaly far out another funny guy is that David Icke he says the royal famely are lizzards that wear skin suits like outa that sfi tv show V and the royal famely have secretly been running the worlds herion trade for hundreds of years the funny thing is this guy does believe his own crap and has 1000's of followers his lectures are funny as hell well worth a watch

While I'm sure there are allot of cover ups especially during wartime, I agree some of the conspiracy theoeries are totally outlandish I was searching for something a few weeks ago and ending up on a conspiracy site , went to bed totally freaked out :wacko:

Ye some people take it to far to and start joining those crazy cults mind that heavens gate cult they all commited suicide believeing that the hale bop comet was a ufo and thought by killing themselfs the ufo would carry there souls away

• Like 1

Time traveller in a Charlie Chaplin film?

• Like 1