Conspiracy Theories

Kenny Andrew

After posting the thought that Skorzany may have been behind the Great Train robbery I thought Conspiracy theory's might make an interesting thread.The greatest one I can think of is that man landed on the moon ,personally I think this is very unlikely and purely American propaganda which was used against the Soviet Union.If they could send men to the moon at regular intervals using the technology of a pocket calculator and a roll of tinfoil in the sixties why haven't they sent anyone up since? The state this planets in you would think they would be building a moon base as rapidly as possible if it was that easy.

• Like 2

Kenny, what fucking planet are you living on :P :P :P That is a cracker.

How about:

1. Marilyn Monroe was killed by the CIA and Mafia because of what she knew about the Kennedy's links to organised crime;

2. JFK was killed by a Mafia/FBI/CIA conspiracy because of his links to organised crime and his civil rights crusades;

3. Diana was killed by the Duke Of Edinburgh and MI5 with the help of the French Secret Service because she was degrading the family by sleeping with a raghead;

4. The CIA and George Bush arranged for the planes o be flown into the Twin Towers in order to invade Afghanistan and Iraq;

5. Paul McCartney died and was replaced by a lookalike - I can believe this one given the shite music he has churned out since the Beatles

6. Global Warming is actually happening and we must all recycle and drive smaller cars to save the planet

:huh:

The one I liked was an idea that Titanic was one of her sister ships deliberatly sunk by White Star Line for the insurance as it was considered sub standard for build and had been in a couple of minor collisions in port. This was fuelled by the fact that WSL had a ship in the vicinity that night containing only a skeleton crew and was full of medical supplies and blankets.

After the false Titanic hit an iceberg the other ship was supposed to rescue crew and passengers. this never happened because of a break down in radio communications and perhaps wrong positioning of one or both ships.

No artifacts recovered from Titanic have its name on them, they are all WSL general items.

The theory was knocked on the head by the fact that part of Titanic recovered had small portholes unique to her and a dive noted that the propellors had the casting code of the Titanic. These could not have been changed after the ship was launched, not without someone noticing.

The ship on the sea bed is almost certainly Titanic but the presence of the other ship has never been explained. WSL never stated the purpose of it's voyage.

Was it a precaution as the Titanic's captain was racing across the ice field or was it really an insurance job on Titanic that went wrong?

Dave <_<

Did they not have a documentary about that on national Geographic a couple of months ago? Fascinating viewing. Although I did shout out at the screen about lunatics a couple of times :rolleyes:

Yes the Titanic was a good one however as Dave says the evidence on the sea bed did prove it was the Titanic and not the sister ship.

I have still to be convinced however that man landed on the moon.My mother works for NASA (only as a bank clerk) the thought that the landings were faked did not even cross her mind.She said "But Kenneth they have the moon rocks at the Kennedy Space Center" I said "Aye that'll be the fake moon rocks then"

There are lots of things that just don't add up .I'll try to post some when I get time.

Can we get a smiley that shakes his head in disbelief added.

Come on, Kenny, you don't really believe that do you? :rolleyes: Perhaps the men with the lovely white jackets should pay you a visit :D

:o

What about UFOs? They seem to not be in the news much now. The conspiracy theories on TV seem to be that they were all hoaxes by the military to cover up secret experiments or the results of these experimental flights.

B)

I know a guy through the modelmaking who is one of the most dour, laconic dry individuals who you could meet and certainly not someone who would make up stories. He is convinced he has seen UFOs twice (no he's not on drugs!).

Once a sigle light over the family holiday home near Inverness and 4 lights flying above Perth where he lives. He is an aeronaughtical engineer who works on helicopters so knows how aircraft fly. What amazed him was the lights moved in astraight line then changed 90 degrees - an aircraft or helicopter can't do this.

Dave <_<

:huh:

What about the one that says the body in Pieper's house was not his. After the house fire the French kept the (very) charred remains

for quite a while. When the body was returned to Germany it was missing quite a few bits, the parts that before DNA testing would have proved identity. No gunshot wounds were found on it.

Did Pieper fake his death and perhaps the attack to place another body in the house?

His sons kept the house and land returning ofter to manage the grounds. Strange if that was where your dad was murdered. The house was never rebuilt though.

Dave. :mellow:

• Like 1

Yes I heard about that too, I always wondered why he moved to France of all places after the war, thought he would have been safer in South America, maybe that's where he ended up after all :rolleyes:

I've got Neil Armstrong's autograph so it has to be real. :P

Anyway,here's a good page to read which debunks,fairly solidly,all the conspiracy theory nonsense.Nice bit about the 'fluttering' flag for you to read.

So Mr. Andrews we'll have no more of your rubbish. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_L...oax_accusations

I've got another conspiracy theory for you.

Did a certain shopkeeper enter another shopkeepers telephone number into some dodgy dating line? :o

Ah the dating line thing, actually that was a radio station sorry about that , intended for Jason of course not for yourself :D

It was a prank call which you unfortunately didn't get to hear but we did ,as we had it on Speaker Phone in the shop :D

It was actually a Hoax radio station phoning Jason for his views on rumpy pumpy, It was very funny when Jason timidly gave his name to the sexy operator :lol:

Unfortunately he hung up before it really got going,pity, has he forgiven us yet???

Scotland has one of the largest UFO concentrations in the world actually!

You might attribute it to Aliens who want to drop into Kenny's shop to dress like Nazi's and take over... however it probably has something to do with all the Chippy shops and how after a interstellar light drip you just need chips with vinegar and cheese.

http://www.eyepod.org/Video-Scotland-UFO.html

Guardian Article

Guys! The moon landings never happened! Its all American propaganda! You have to remember they were involved in an arms race with the Soviets and it was a matter of national prestige.There was also the little matter of Vietnam upon which they were getting their asses kicked!!! :D

Graeme,your list of conspiracy theories are all true with the exception of McCartney.Marilyn Monroe is definitely true as i have been a life long fan of her. :D :D :D

Graeme,your list of conspiracy theories are all true with the exception of McCartney.Marilyn Monroe is definitely true as i have been a life long fan of her. :D :D :D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of them are real :P:D :D :P

Is that not supposed to be wake up and smell the coffee?

Yes. I am perfectly happy with the environment because absolutely nothing I can do will have any effect on it whatsoever.

I will go further. Global Warming does not exist. It is a scientific theory much like the world was flat was a scientific theory. There are more scientists who disagree with the theory than support it.

Do not believe Al Gore. This is a man who is married to the woman who campaigned, and won, for Parental Advisory Stickers on albums. This is a man who had no interest in anything but himself until he found he could not achieve power in America. He then re-invented himself as THE Green Campaigner. A sudden interest in the environment or a continuing interest in Al Gore Plc.

This is a cyclical event in the world. It has happened before and will happen again.

All is well.

The world being flat wasnt a scientific theory.It was actually a BELIEF supported by the church and pre church also by pagan northern european people and civilisations in north America and south America.Science had nothing to do with it.

The world being flat wasnt a scientific theory.It was actually a BELIEF supported by the church and pre church also by pagan northern european people and civilisations in north America and south America.Science had nothing to do with it.

We're splitting hairs and I have little enough of them left to split.

OK forget the Moon Landing stuff what about the Spear of Destiny? It has a pretty interesting history :)

:o

If you can travel across the universe, why do UFO's land in Bonnybridge????????? :huh:

Dave :lol:

• 4 months later...

I also agree global warming does not exist, we are taught in school that the planet changes climate on a regular basis...so where is the previous proof? hard data is a recent thing with computers and what not.

IF global warming does exist - why are we still making 6litre jeeps, racing F1 cars, flying etc etc as this is part of the problem? or do we get blindsided by the scaremongering red tops who state if we recycle we will save the plant? it does not make sense.

We soon wont be drivin these cars and flyin all around the globe.Certainly not cheaply.Its early days but things will change,we may not like it but sure as hell better get used to the idea.The partys over unless your rich. :angry: