Conspiracy Theories

Kenny Andrew

I know it is bizarre, there is a whole article somewhere on "Time travelling" Maybe I could be The Doctor after all, hahaha.

Ye i seen a pic like that from the 30 was just like that one someone walking down the street looking like they were talking on a mobile phone its crazy stuff that chaplin vid is wierd defo looks like a mobile phone , iv watched a good few documenterys on timetravel and there are many ways to do it ,there is a time machine thats built and works but sofar it can only send particles back in time ,another machine that built you can only send stuff back from the day the machine if fist switched on so no jumping back to watch jimi hendrix at woodstock lol also they think most they will be able to send back with that one is information as most documentarys ive seen they say you would need the power of a whole star to send someone back so looks like proper time travel is gonna be still a good bit away ,Michio Kaku has alot of interesting stuff on this matter ,but whose to say that person in the chaplin vid isnt a real time travler they could have come from a few 1000 year in the future great vid well done Helen :thumbsup:

• Like 1