Hitler Youth Pocket Diary Taschenkalender

RAF635SQ

Hi all, eBay actually has turned up something nice for once... a Hitler Youth Pocket Diary Taschenkalender dated 1945, any ideas how much one is Worth?

From what i can see on all the photo's is that it is a genuine.

I paid top money for it lets just say that :D

post-319-1305487621_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice item RAF.............I'm sure wev'e all paid top prices for an item we want. I've not seen one before so what ever

you paid for it and your happy with it, thats all that matters. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

never seen one of those before RAF, is it filled in?

• Like 1

Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

I doubt its fake to, its just to complex and hard to reproduce to be fake, the drawings for instance are perfect in every shape and form and aren't modern reprints.

never seen one of those before RAF, is it filled in?

Nope no details sadly, it seems to be one of those rare one off pieices, Considering nearly everyone i have spoke to has said its incredibly rare or have never seen one before i am starting to think that the price i paid of over £100 might of been a good deal... :)

I have only ever seen SS versions of these

Germans love calendars. Go to Germany around the new year and shops are full of every shape and type... something in the national culture same as the Brits loving tea towels.

I have not seen HJ ones but a quick look brings me half a dozen similar ones from other service branches with early war dates in the £35-50 range. My guess is a single or handful of printers producing these under a contract for the various branches of the NAZI regime. Difference would be the emblem on the front and any information within specific to that branch (intro page, or special dates recorded).

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Greg, There is a lot of information that would be useful to a young HJ for instance how to use the panzerfaust or how to ambush troops. I will post more pictures of it soon.

• Like 1

lots of good manuals on panzerfaust use for sale out there at the moment.. always a good thing, in case you run into a tank on the way to the local shop :o

• Like 1

look forward to seeing some of the contents :)

• Like 1

My rusty panzerfaust tube with and instructions are a fave item in my collection though the wife has had it removed from above the fireplace. Cannot imagine why though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:D

heres some inside photos of the book.

post-319-1306836836_thumb.jpg

post-319-1306836844_thumb.jpg

post-319-1306836853_thumb.jpg

post-319-1306836860_thumb.jpg

post-319-1306836875_thumb.jpg

• Like 2