Car Boot Finds

leon21

Hi guys just want to tell you about the rare books ive found on car boot sales in the last two years the first two were a first edition of Cloth Insignia of the SS by LTC (Ret) JOHN R. ANGOLIA . THe second was For Fuhrer and Fatherland military awards of the third reich also by the same auther second editi on published by Bender Publishing. I bought them both for £10 each, now selling for £70 and £50. The best book i found was a paperback copy of THe Raider Kormoran the exploits of a German mystery ship in WW2 by captain theodor detmers publised by Tandem Publishing. I bought the book for 10p but whitch is now selling for between £50 and £150. So keep your eyes open guys you never no what you will turn up. Ive added photos for you.

post-3823-1299161468_thumb.jpg

post-3823-1299161505_thumb.jpg

post-3823-1299161541_thumb.jpg

The two Benders are a great find for £10 ! I've heard of some amazing things turn up at car boot sales.

The two Benders are a great find for £10 ! I've heard of some amazing things turn up at car boot sales.

Yes i bought two more Bender books from the guy a few days later when i went to his home. On the Field of Honer, vols 1 & 2 again by John R. Angola. The guy was polish and was moving back to poland and wanted to sell his collection of books, so in all i got 4 bender books for £40 i sold these 2 books on later to a friend.

• 2 years later...

Been to a lot of car boot sales, all I ever find is the odd book but never anything apart from the odd fake from time to time.

Leon the Bender books you got hold off were a great find.