memel medal

LACKIE14

can anyone tell me the going price and usual pitfalls to look out for when buying this medal .

the reason i ask is i have come across one for £150 without case

thinking of reserving

£150 is about the right price ,we had a court mounted pair with the 1st of October last week which went for £180 , pitfalls are hard to explain without holding the medal , really the best way is the source the one we had came from the family which is always the preferred way to get them.

£150 is about the right price ,we had a court mounted pair with the 1st of October last week which went for £180 , pitfalls are hard to explain without holding the medal , really the best way is the source the one we had came from the family which is always the preferred way to get them.

that pair wasn't on the new item page was it? whilst i'm on, any new imperial iron cross 1st cl?

Hi Alex, no a customer asked me to hold the first one that came in so it didn't hit the web page unfortunately , we do have an Imperial EK 1 but it is a Third Reich manufacture in the 3rd Reich section.

Hi Alex, no a customer asked me to hold the first one that came in so it didn't hit the web page unfortunately , we do have an Imperial EK 1 but it is a Third Reich manufacture in the 3rd Reich section.

was that the one that was shown on the catalogue?, if so i think i may have seen that in the shop display i remember you mentioned that one

i'll just go with the memel medal and hold out for the imperial manufacture