Real or Fake

wana1969

I got chatting to a guy on ebay today, he sent me a photo of a few medals and badges and asked my opinion, to be honest i have no idea, the pictures are not too clear, his camera must be a mobile or something. I know you guys are pretty good at this stuff, can you make out from the photo if these things are real or not, my guess is they are copies cause i think if they were real they are expensive badges, anyway guys hope to have your comments, cheers

Wayne

post-3332-1289948772_thumb.jpg

post-3332-1289948786_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Wayne, all copies I'm afraid, Ebay is not the best place to buy German badges.

• Like 1

Abolute crap ebay is full of scammers, best thing to do is get good referance books and study and of course be part of the forum.

• Like 2

Cheers guys... hope you dont mind if i pass on your comments.. i will say they are ok if you want repros or something, i thought myself they looked bad but not too sure, anyway thanks once again! :D

• Like 2

I have just emailed the guy back and told him if he wants to learn, join this forum... see if he does... cause ive learned a few things here in a few days..lol... cheers guys

Wayne

• Like 2

I have the exact Iron cross, luckily it was cheap and advertised as fake ... terrible fakes though

• Like 2

This is his reply, looks like you've done him a favour..

Hi there,

Thank you very much. I'm very happy that you placed these on a forum, they do not belong to me, he was trying to sell them, so very glad there are what there are. Do I have to 2 Log in" to the forum and register...? Can not find the photos and comments so I guess so?

Many thanks for your help

Regards

Neil

• Like 2