Unknown badge

wana1969

Hello, I am new to this site, not really too sure how it works so please forgive me. I have been collecting third reich militaria for nearly 10 years. I was wondering if any of you have seen this lapel badge before? i have no idea what it is, thank you so much for your time.

Wayne

post-3332-1289789310_thumb.jpg

post-3332-1289789551_thumb.jpg

Hi Wayne, welcome to the forum :) I have not seen that type of badge before but it is not unfortunately Third Reich period give away is the shape of the plate that holds the pin in place , post war for sure ,sorry :(

Hi Kenny, thank you for taking the time to look. Good to know because ive been wondering for a long time. Take care

Wayne

Hi Wayne no problem, any badges with the clipped end pin plates are post war , its still a nice badge as a replica though :)

Cheers Kenny, hope you dont mind teaching me. Good to learn off the someone who know their stuff, ive made many mistakes buying things..lol

Sorry Wayne as Kenny says no a period badge. Looks like a cast fantasy fake to me (seems to be pitted on the reverse). Stewy

Cheers Stewy! Ive just looked at the back of a few badges i know are genuine from dealers and i can see now what you both mean. Cheers guys!