HJ badges offered

RAF635SQ

Hi all, I have just been offered some HJ items and was wondering if it was worth the price,

I have been in contact with the guy after he saw my Milweb advert for HJ items, all seems good and not fake.

I have so far offered around a £100 but he wants more.

Would it be worth paying about £150 for the lot?? i don't really know as i have never really looked into buying sets like this till now.

All seems original and the makers marks he gave me are good.

post-319-1289646028_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi RAF, probably worth £150 but they are all quite common items which you can usually pick up quite easily.

• Like 1

the guy has now decided £250 is very cheap so i think this is defo a goner.

250 is way to steep for common lot of HJ items. I only wanted 1 of the badges and the DJ buckle but he wouldn't sell them single :D

I'll go down to a military show tomorrow with B-day money instead

• Like 1

there are plenty of these available especially the day badges , I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have a complete DJ belt with cross strap on the site at £255, I could let you have it for £225 if you fancy it, you could even pay for it in two instalments if you wanted.

not pushing for a sale but always better to buy a complete one if you can , the cross straps are quite hard to find.

you can think about it anyway ,no obligation :)

• Like 1

Hi Macca, welcome to the forum :) what is it you collect? I take it your not Paul McCartney then :D

• Like 1

Welcome Macca. :)

Well it's not really worth £250 when i could of bought a genuine HJ flag today. The badges are only £15 - £30 single and the belt and buckle is prob about £90... (But my nicer belt and buckle cost £60)

i dont know about the DJ, i may buy your one though Kenny ;)

• Like 1

Yes £250 is allot to spend when you really only want the buckle ,the other items you can pick up any time at the prices you quoted.Just drop me an email at the Shop RAF if you want to work something out on the DJ set. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's a shame your not PM :D maybe one day he will join , I know George Harrison had a big militaria collection ,although I think he just had it to run around his mansion in :D

Welcome to the Forum anyway Macca :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Didn't know Geaorge had a militaria collection. Expalins the military style uniforms on Sgt. Pepper etc.

A few famous people have militaria collections. Peter Jackson has a huge WW1 collection. Side show toys had him as an advisor for their WW1 figures.

Rod Stewart has a huge model railway as does Pete Waterman.

Anyone know of any other celebrity collectors?

• Like 1

Didn't know Geaorge had a militaria collection. Expalins the military style uniforms on Sgt. Pepper etc.

A few famous people have militaria collections. Peter Jackson has a huge WW1 collection. Side show toys had him as an advisor for their WW1 figures.

Rod Stewart has a huge model railway as does Pete Waterman.

Anyone know of any other celebrity collectors?

yes i believe adolf hitler loved collecting countries

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Hi all, I have just been offered some HJ items and was wondering if it was worth the price,

I have been in contact with the guy after he saw my Milweb advert for HJ items, all seems good and not fake.

I have so far offered around a £100 but he wants more.

Would it be worth paying about £150 for the lot?? i don't really know as i have never really looked into buying sets like this till now.

All seems original and the makers marks he gave me are good.

SOUNDS EXPENCIVE TO ME LEON 21

• Like 1