21st century Toys

Dave

:o

Hi everyone,

Have seen that 21st Century have some new 1/32nd armour coming out. They look pretty good.

Kenny - are you going to stock them?

So far this consists of a 38t,Panzer grey: Marder 3M,in 3 colour cam and the Sherman Firefly in green. I'm glad to see the latter as a British subject and it was previously in a green/black scheme which I have never seen on Fireflys (Italy perhaps?) :huh:

The 21st stuff in 1/35 was a bit ropy at first but these look better. Their 1/18 models have always been quite good but big and a bit more pricey.

Dave.

:lol:

I had some of their stuff back in the States, was not so bad, even their cheap Cold Forged models found in Walmart passed for reasonably detailed. Their figures I always marvelled at the detail of (Have a 101st AirBorn Pathfinder D-Day among others which is fantastic)

That's the major problem we have at the bunker these days is trying to keep the website up to date. When finances allow I hope to get someone in to help me keep it updated however at the moment there are a few other priorities that need done first.

By the time I do everything in the shop ,there are three of us working there now, it leaves me little time to do updates , hard enough to keep the militaria up to date never mind the ever increasing range of models.

I'm glad you mentioned it though Dave as we have the firefly in stock already.We are also expecting the 38t and Marder in stock next week , also a nice 16th scale halftrack with a pak 40 mounted on it.

When these new items come in I will prioritise adding them to the website.

:D:lol::)

We really are in a golden age for models! Lots of new stuff coming out, I hope for some decent British as well as the tidal wave of German vehicles.

Talking of figures I like the ones that the Forces of Valour vehicles have. The poses are very well animated.

Are you getting several of each of the 21st C vehicles in Kenny?

Dave :lol:

Hi Dave,

yes I'm getting a couple of cases of each, I've been waiting a long time to get a 38t :)