New item for my collectio.

Ross

Was at Newcastle militaria fair this morning. Told in no uncertain terms by the wife not to come home with any rusty old crap to litter the house up. Sadsly toke no notice of her and now looking for a suitable hiding place for a relic condition dug up panzerfaust tube. Any suggestions???

bury it in the backyard, if she ever finds it say you know nothing of it, then promptly sell it on ebay as a Panzerfaust found in your garden from a shot down German bomber during WWII that was trying to secretly infiltrate a special German assassination team but was shot down by the RAF. You'll at least double your profit then.

That's a cracking mother and daughter photo.

I must admit I have been thinking of collecting photo's again.

G

Is that a 1914 Iron Cross Lapel Pin or a repro cross because the lettering is all odd?

I love the rifle grenade, very neat :)

:D:lol::P

I do like the wRAD and daughter photo. Panzerfaust tube is a good piece, amazing to think it was fired on a battlefield. Do you know where it came from?

My Diane will confirm I'm a rusty iron fan too :1219:

The panzerfaust was the best £30 I have ever spent. Also got a job lot of relic condition Czarist cap ovals and buttons from the battle of Tannenberg sit. Not sure why I bought them as not my usual area of interest. If anyone has any any knowledge of these little Czarist items let me know.

£30 for a panzerfaust is damn good!