del prado sets

LACKIE14

can any one tell me whats the going rate for the napoleonic cavalry set i have the full 120 but not all the mags, and the soldiers of the world set all with mags i think both are 1/32

the reason i ask is someone offered me £50.00 for the cavalry

Hi Alex,We dont really do Del Prado now,but we could knock 60 off your medals if that was any interest.Del Prado have really had there day now.

Hi Alex,We dont really do Del Prado now,but we could knock 60 off your medals if that was any interest.Del Prado have really had there day now.

thanks for that steve, i was just asking, thought the offer of £50 was a bit low, hadn't realised that was the normal

Hi Alex,

it's not allot you would probably be better hanging onto them ,all our toy soldier collectors have now moved out of del prado ,the reason being they are all stand alone figures ,collectors prefer the other manufactures as you can group the figures of similar units together to form diaramas.

We get offered collections every week and don't buy them , the Napoleonic cavalry are probably the best ones and we would take these in a trade if the price was right ,however they are very slow movers. We could maybe go a little higher if you want we can talk about it at the weekend.

The problem with Del Prado is that there were that many of them produced. Every man and his dog seems to have a set.

I don't know what others think but Del Prado seem basic now compared to recent releases! :huh:

• 4 months later...

Might aswel ask while I am here, I have the Full Napoleonic soldier collection plus all mags and binders for the collection. What is the overall value of this collection?

Pete

P1000724.jpg

P1000725.jpg

P1000726.jpg

P1000727.jpg

P1000728.jpg

P1000729.jpg

Not a great deal Pete I'm afraid for the reasons stated above, but they are still a nice collection I would hang onto them if I were you , probably in years to come they will be worth more especially if you have the complete set.