latest fanatasy piece

LACKIE14

here is how this medal is advertised,

Cross of the Warsaw Uprising, a non-official award issued

during the Warsaw Uprising !!

Cross of the Warsaw Uprising is an informal award used by the Polish soldiers during the Polish-German fights for the city of Warsaw in 1944 (the Warsaw Uprising). It was made from captured German Iron Crosses, with a pre-war 1 zloty coin pinned to it in the centre over the swastika, with the Coat of Arms of Poland featuring kotwica and inscription 1944. It was awarded for killing an officer of the SS as well as for other acts of bravery.

lets here what you's think? has anyone else seen these

post-564-1266791907_thumb.jpg

Looks like one of these items coming out of the East,I wonder if the cross is even original , if it is ,probably denazified and the coin added to add value, more likely the whole thing is fake.

Was looking on the net to add the fake U boat stop watch in brass case, I get offered these a couple of time's a year with the name of the u boat on them, could not find any on the whole net , very strange ! probably all in peoples collections :o

If you see any other strange fantasy items ,post them here :thumbsup:

cross looks like a single piece casting and the ring is way too large to be original, my guess the cross is faked too but would need to see more to be sure.

Way too many alarm bells with that... their medal being made of 'captured' items and hence from a distance looking like enemy medals, the date looking like SS runes, the stamping into the coin looks laser cut, how would the uprisers have the equipment to cut that into a coin?

Neat fantasy but rather pathetic.

Looks terrible imo but will no doubt be sold to some naive collector, i loath the scumbags that produce this stuff.

That looks really cool i liek the story of how they were made

the story is the hook reece