german medals

jdouglas

the most common German medal is the Merit cross 2nd Class both civilian and military styles.

They are only about £20 (for me anyway) each if in Good condition :thumbsup:

• Like 1

first of all, get a couple of good medal books on the the third reich medals, saves you alot of money in the long run and gives you an idea which direction you want to go badges or medal etc

secondly contact kenny he'll give you a few pointers, plenty of third reich medals in store.

myself personally, i would go for the rarer items as these don't come up to often.

• Like 1

Hi welcome to the forum :thumbsup: yes as Alex says you are probably better going for the rarer ones as these are the ones which will be harder to find later on where as the more common ones will still be obtainable. With the more expensive ones we offer a lay away scheme so you can pay for them in several instalments over a period of time which makes them easier to buy, you also need to be very careful about copies ,there are loads of them about ,any item you get from us will have a life time guarantee.

browse the forum and get some good reference books, dont be shy to ask for advice plenty of people on here to help you out.

• Like 1