we want dragon

baron von blitzkreig

hi there tb has a great selection of dragon action figures the best in scotland to my mind, would tb consider turning over say half the shop just for action figures it would make sense and besides everyone likes action figures thats a fact no one can dispute c,mon guys what do you say?

regards and thanks for having me on your fine forum baron von blitzkreig

Hi Baron,

While the shop does have a good selection of Dragon items, Kenny is one of the best and most respected dealers in militaria you'll find in Scotland. His business model is not in what he sells, but that everything is backed up personally by him with assurance you'll enjoy it and the militaria is authentic. He keeps things diverse with the figures and vehicles to entice all ages to get into militaria as well, which I love. Sure wish such a shop was around when I was a boy. However, Kenny isn't a dragon toy shop, if that was the case, this forum would only be discussing what exciting new things Dragon is releasing this month rather than the range of collectors discussing and learning so much about militaria that you see here.

That said, welcome aboard, are you into other militaria or just dragon stuff yourself?

cheers! -Greg

Hi Baron,

While the shop does have a good selection of Dragon items, Kenny is one of the best and most respected dealers in militaria you'll find in Scotland. His business model is not in what he sells, but that everything is backed up personally by him with assurance you'll enjoy it and the militaria is authentic. He keeps things diverse with the figures and vehicles to entice all ages to get into militaria as well, which I love. Sure wish such a shop was around when I was a boy. However, Kenny isn't a dragon toy shop, if that was the case, this forum would only be discussing what exciting new things Dragon is releasing this month rather than the range of collectors discussing and learning so much about militaria that you see here.

That said, welcome aboard, are you into other militaria or just dragon stuff yourself?

cheers! -Greg

thanks greg i like action figures. military models and buttons found in battle fields and all things military thanks for your warm welcome iam glad to be heer. regards herr baron

Hi Herr Baron, welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Yes dragons are very good, we actually have many more for sale than are on our website, in fact I think we have very few on the site, we have over 100 different rare and discontinued figures in stock ,I hope to be adding these to the on-line shop very soon but as usual the major problem is finding the time with all the other sections to keep up to date , but I will make an effort to get some more on the site ASAP. :)

Hi Herr Baron, welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Yes dragons are very good, we actually have many more for sale than are on our website, in fact I think we have very few on the site, we have over 100 different rare and discontinued figures in stock ,I hope to be adding these to the on-line shop very soon but as usual the major problem is finding the time with all the other sections to keep up to date , but I will make an effort to get some more on the site ASAP. :)

thanks kenny for the kind welcome your a gentleman i no your busy with all the other stuff in the store , but could you say sell of your 1/32 soldiers and replace them with dragon figures in your cabinets as most people like 1/6 better i no i do , also i like to buy multiples of the same figure if i can and display them as a unit with dioramas i have a pic of nine of my wolf figures in a battle of the bulge diorama its great if i bring it to the shop could you post it please for me . so in closing thanks again and consider my idea you no it makes sense. yours herr blitzkreig

Hi herr blitzkreig :) Yes bring the photo into the shop and I'll add it to the forum for you. :)

Once I add some dragons to the site we will see how well they sell, however at the moment we sell many more 30th scale figures then the 6th scale figures , allot of our 6th scale collectors have moved to 30th scale as they do not take up as much room to display.

we probably sell several hundred 30th scale for every one 6th scale figure, however that may change if we we can get more dragons on the site. :thumbsup:

Kind of like an action man only more detailed.

860.jpg

Forces of Valour also make these, in the USA they are known as 21st Century Toys and put out some pretty decent models.

Another company did some really cool WWI figures... Bayonets and Barbedwire or something was their name I think

FOV and 21st are actually two different companys we used to stock the 21st gear too ,although it was a good seller when the pallets arrived from the US they either had boxes stolen from the pallets or tanks crushed to smithereens ,ended up we were losing money on them so had to drop that line, pity.

Bayonets and barbed wire were great too, I used to have all of them in my collection, moved them on but now regret it as they no longer make them :( I think STUKA STEVE still has some of my better ones :tantrum: