New Wound Badge

Braved the insanity of the Merchant City Festival, and a poorly prepared and cooked German Bratwurst from a stand there (pity the weegie fools destroyed that!) to go see Kenny in the shop yesterday.

Came away with my first Imperial Black Wound Badge, thing is mint, not an issue with it! Very pleased there :) The bayonet market is getting expensive and drying up so switching to items that cost a bit less and you can find without risk of some politician making it illegal is causing me to think of redirecting collecting to Imperial medals and badges... wound badged seem like fun to me (Yes Don I know you'll be very pleased!)

Wife back from Germany next week, work is with goodies, more to come if true!

• Like 1

Yes that was a cracker Greg, glad you got it. :thumbsup:

I agree about the Bratwurst I got one too , first one was served in a morning roll ! and was pretty bland so decided to try the traditional one, it went straight in the bin, not bad for £7!!! I notice the guys were English and not German!

You will need to wait until the Christmas market till you can get a decent German Bratwurst.

happy Birthday too

:birthday:

Love to see a picture of your wound badge...Dont be fooled there are Imperial fakes also....Here is one I thought was some sort of reisue...Wound badges for me,are getting harder to find...everyone is now collecting them ;)

post-200-1254267766_thumb.jpg

post-200-1254267883_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Don,

Here you are, front and back.

I'd have been afraid of a possible fake too considering the condition is so good. Hence why I'll buy it from Kenny, he guarantees his stuff!

post-17-1254291057_thumb.jpg

post-17-1254291065_thumb.jpg

-Greg

Ps... thanks for the Birthday wishes Kenny, was a good birthday. A friend back from Iraq states he has some war trophies for me :) They are just in the States so will be a while before I see them!

• Like 1