Hot new band

Ross

yes I've heard that one on the radio , don't get too drunk :smilie_tanz:

Need to be a bit squiffy to dance along these days. They are playing King Tuts on Sunday so you could sleep it off on the Monday. I am also going to see Florence and the Machine next Thursday but going to have to go easy as I have an interview for me own job the next day due to yet another round of management restructures. May have to buy more militaria to cheer myself up or to celebrate keeping a job with less people to do it. Either way should find an excuse to buy something soon.

Heard of Florence and the Machine, think i caught the tail end of one of there songs on TV, seem to be quite an interesting lot, could you post some of there songs? The one I heard the tail end of sounded quite good.

yes she's quite cute , another redhead ;)

Hadnt noticed but now you mention it she is rather a flame haired lovely. Tad hotter than the other ginger singer I fancy but at my age I cant be too fussy.

Bit rough after seeing Hockey last night - excellent band but crowd were mostly in their teens so felt a bit of an old swinger. Better get back to my nursing home before matron notices I was out last night.