SS Kriegsberichter Cufftitle

EuanTN44

Hey All, hope everyone's enjoying the gid' weather !

Im going to be doing an SS kriegsberichter ( attached to the LAH ) impression and I was wondering if the bunker had and ( or would be able to order in ) an SS kriegsberichter cufftitle ??? about £10 - £15 ?!

Cheers guys, and cheers for the help with things before !

Euan

• Like 2

EuanTN44 said:
Hey All, hope everyone's enjoying the gid' weather !

Im going to be doing an SS kriegsberichter ( attached to the LAH ) impression and I was wondering if the bunker had and ( or would be able to order in ) an SS kriegsberichter cufftitle ??? about £10 - £15 ?!

Cheers guys, and cheers for the help with things before !

Euan

Ask Kenny he will know, a genuine sold in the US recently for $1,225.00!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I reckon that I'd be looking at a repro mate :D but cheers !

so would you be able to get a repro one ordered in Kenny ?

• Like 2

Hi Euan , none at the moment but will get you one in two weeks time :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi Euan , none at the moment but will get you one in two weeks time :thumbsup:

Cheers Kenny ! Ive "spread the word " so to speak about your shop ( good reviews, dont worry ! ), just a way of saying thankyou !

Euan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Euan :)

Last time you were in the shop were we trying to find an RAF lanyard for you? If so I think I found it today buried under a load of other items. :o

• Like 1

Thanks Euan :)

Last time you were in the shop were we trying to find an RAF lanyard for you? If so I think I found it today buried under a load of other items. :o

lol, I believe that is called sod's law ! I got one now but cheers anyhow !!!

Ill be in the shop in about 2 and a bit weeks time possibly ( maybe around the 14th ish ) . would teh cufftitle be in by then do you think ?

• Like 2

oh, and Ill probably be in in a bit anyhow ( saturday the 1st of August ) to look at some photos etc... so Ill talk to you then !

• Like 2

Hi Euan,

probably be the following week when we get the title however if you are in on the 1st we will be having a William Britains Day with Sam showing customers all the new up and coming figures long before anybody else gets a chance to see them.

• Like 1

Hi Euan,

probably be the following week when we get the title however if you are in on the 1st we will be having a William Britains Day with Sam showing customers all the new up and coming figures long before anybody else gets a chance to see them.

Cheers man -Il definetly be up on the 1st, do you have any SS enlisted mans insignia, and if so - how much ?? :D:huh:

• Like 2

I think I'm pretty low just now but again should be getting more when I get your title , if you need anything else let me know as I will be putting an order together tomorrow :thumbsup:

I think I'm pretty low just now but again should be getting more when I get your title , if you need anything else let me know as I will be putting an order together tomorrow :thumbsup:

cheers man - just needing SS enlisted mans collar tabs...

see you soon !

Euan

• Like 2

will have them next week :thumbsup:

Euan cufftitle and collars have arrived for you :)

• Like 1

Euan cufftitle and collars have arrived for you :)

cheers Kenny, I dunno when Ill be in, but if you can keep them back that would be legendary !!! B)

oh, and now for the big question - how much will it be ? :o

• Like 1

No problem Euan, we can keep them for a couple of weeks or send them to you if you prefer ,£25 for the title and collars.

• Like 1

No problem Euan, we can keep them for a couple of weeks or send them to you if you prefer ,£25 for the title and collars.

Brilliant mate ! Ill be up next weekend hopefully !, if not before :D

• Like 2

No problem Euan, no rush at all :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers for that Kenny - it was Brilliant, just what Im after and was the usual quality from you guys - Brilliant !

If you can keep those Untersturmfuhrer collar tabs back for me mate - Ill take them in the next 2/3 weeks for sure !

cheers again guys - as per, as good service...

Euan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1