west wall ribbon

RAF635SQ

Hi, kenny do you have any genuine ribbons for a west wall medal? many thanks :thumbsup:

Hi RAF,

I don't usually sell ribbons on there own as they are a nightmare to replace , but seeing as you are a member of the forum I'll have a look for you tomorrow :thumbsup:

As usual always a good idea to spend an extra few quid and get a complete one , in saying that we got a nice one in on Saturday complete with ribbon and original paper packet ,it's in the new additions section.

Will have a look for you tomorrow :)

Hi RAF,

I don't usually sell ribbons on there own as they are a nightmare to replace , but seeing as you are a member of the forum I'll have a look for you tomorrow :thumbsup:

As usual always a good idea to spend an extra few quid and get a complete one , in saying that we got a nice one in on Saturday complete with ribbon and original paper packet ,it's in the new additions section.

Will have a look for you tomorrow :)

thanks kenny, i appreciate it :thumbsup:

Hi RAF, sorry I didn't get a chance to look today, shop is always hectic on Tuesdays ,will have a look tomorrow, haven't forgotten :)

Hi RAF,

nothing much at the moment, smaller bit is original ,longer bit copy, couple of quid for both pieces but may be you would be better waiting for a longer piece.

ribbons.jpg

oh brilliant! IL probably have them both Kenny :D IL ring sometime in week. many many thanks! :thumbsup:

Hi, Kenny, sorry haven't called yet had a bad week il call in sometime this week