ww2 british medal clasps

LACKIE14

just a question really kenny, do you have any clasps for the british ww2 campaign stars? if so which ones and how much.

ps i don't need any of the african star ones.

i,m trying to get an original example of all the british ww2 campaign stars with relevent clasps, needless to say can't actually afford battle of britain clasp at present.

Hi Lakie, welcome to the forum :) pity you have all the Africa's as we have all three in stock just now on the stars, no others though I'm afraid but I'll ask around and see what I can do for you :thumbsup:

Hi Lakie, welcome to the forum :) pity you have all the Africa's as we have all three in stock just now on the stars, no others though I'm afraid but I'll ask around and see what I can do for you :thumbsup:

much appreciated kenny,i have already purchased some small pieces from you, you held them for me under the name of mitchell, haven't been in for a while just back from holland, visited the overloon and best liberation museums as well as the vught concentration camp. will be coming in soon .

in the meantime will check back to see about clasps

Cheers Lakie, I've asked the chap who does my medal mounting to keep an eye out for some for you , hopefully he will turn something up for you :)