1984 Dune Action Figures

Gildwiller1918

Here are my 1984 IJN Dune action figures. Shown are all 6 figures produced with a few extra figures. These figures and the movie did not do very well, so a limited run of figures and vehicles were made before they were cancelled. The figures themselves are not all that rare but finding them with their accessories is the challenge. There were also some prototypes made for the 2nd wave which were not made, but I don't have any of these unfortunately. 

IMG_7048.JPG

• Like 3

never seen those before Gildwiller, I remember seeing the film but as you say it was not  that great 

• Like 3

Thanks Kenny, yeah, they are a weird size, about 5 and half inches tall. Not very well artuiclated like the GI Joe figures of the era. Some are top heavy and don't stand very well either. But they are a neat addition to the collection. Prototypes do surface from time to time, but are usually quite expensive. From this line the Sardaukar Warrior is typically the most expensive with all the accessories. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I can't really remember Dune and never liked Sting much either. I did have a nice set of Black hole figures which were quite good and well made from memory. 

• Like 1