Kenny Quiz?

largepizza99

Kenny, your stuck on a desert island what 10 items would you take with you, Lilly Allen would be on your list i think?

Kenny, you find a old lamp and give it a rub, no pun! a genie appears and she grants you 3 wishes, what would you ask for, no Miss world answers like world peace! Lilly Allen, what other 2?

You have a time machine, would you go back in history or into the future, if back in time, what year?

Good Questions LP ,I'll need to think of this one over the weekend, in the meantime if anybody else wants to answer feel free.

Excellent question!

3 essentials for desert island would be 1) Ginger bird from Girls aloud

2) i Pod

3) everlasting supply of whisky and coke.

Time machine would be to last few days of the Reich in Berlin with large bag to pick up interesting badges etc.

The above is of course only one of many desireable scenarios.

She obviously reads the forum as she has sent me this pic of appropriate if a bit overdressed desert island wear.

How could I possibly refuse? Obviously her fantasy too!!!!

post-41-1238873345_thumb.jpg

OK items for a desert island,

I don't think I could handle Lilly Alan but I wouldn't mind Denise Van Outen to pour my drinks :rolleyes:

Think my answers will be uncannily like Ross's ,everlasting supply of Whiskey and Lemonade, Famous Grouse, which whiskey do you drink Ross?

Intertainment Centre as I have no idea how to work an ipod! must have everlasting supply of power and Sky TV.

Think that would do me :)

genie lamp with 3 wishes , my first wish would be for a million more wishes , then bobs your uncle B)

Go back in time , I'm with Ross on this one too has to be Berlin , you would know exactly what to look for and it would be amazing bringing it back a selling them for fortunes , would make the life of a militaria dealer so much easier :D

Denise must read the forum too ,just sent me this ,must have got bored with that Joseph guy :1219:

VanOutenDM2107_468x522.jpg

Obviously a man with taste. On the whisky front when its mixed with coke proprietry supermarket brand is fine. Do like a good malt as well. Talisker is one of my favourites or any of the Arran ones.

If your fantasy island island is near mine I will paddle over to yours and show you how to use the i pod and happily find something to entertain Denise and my fave ginger companion for a few hours while you master the technology.

I will of course be looking out for the usual hot militaria groupies at the newcastle militaria fair at the end of the month as a stand in when ginger become too exhausted on the island.

I think the reality fantasy interface is blurring again. Must up the medication.

Here is some that will be attending the Newcastle fair. If you look closely in the backgroung it looks like they are from Whitley bay.

post-41-1239045717_thumb.jpg

Yes ask Ginger to bring Sarah with her as Denise would like to meet her :P She will be more than welcome to stay in our hut :)

I like the malt although by that point I can't usually remember what brand it is :blink:

Have you ever tried The Famous Grouse ? its quite cheery :wacko:

Oh here comes Sarah , I see she has brought her camel with her :o

sarah_harding_triple_01.jpg

• 3 years later...

Jack daniel's, Becks bier, Sky's Documentary channel's.

Woman wise that's a tough one, so many out their.

Munchen 9th Nov 1923/wansee conf centre final solution meeting/heydrich assassination.