Any interest in Yugo pistols

72 usmc

Back in the day I collected Yugo Tokarevs by Crest types and years.  There are many different versions of the crests on the Zastava Yugoslavian M57  Tokarev style pistols. This was the standard pistol of the Yugoslav Army  made from 1961 - 1982, but were in use up to the early 1990s. Many surplus M57 Toks were imported for sale in the U. S. & modified to fit U.S. import requirements (added safety & import stamp). Due to cheep ammo (8 cents per round), and due to the pistol's low price ($130-179), and  their historical value, they become fast selling handguns around 20o8. 

This forum  has more emphasis on German, French, and British non gun related items, I am wondering if there is any interest from the readers in a write up,  photo documentation,  views of its crest versions, and attributes of the military M57 Yugo Tokarev cold war pistol?   This would take up some forum disk space and take about two months to put together. Does any think this is worth while or not really a topic of interest.  Opinions ?  Yes,  not really , NO? 

• Like 3

Ok I am starting, this will take some doing...

• Like 3

Hi USMC, just do one post at a time, no need to do it all in one go. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

🥺   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1