Hot Women in Rock

Graeme

I will never post this video as the song is crap but....

there is a bit in the Bangles video for 'Walk Like an Egyptian' where Sussana Hoffs looks into the camera with those big brown eyes wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I really wanted to have a go at her in my teens years (still do).

Here is one from her solo career and it's hot.............

I can't believe I'm admitting this in public ,but I don't care this mob do it for me tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

If you are quick you can get one of them on the rebound. I have heard that they are never more vulnerable than now B)

Yea as long as its not the Ginger one , only kidding ,but you can't help feeling sorry for her though. :(

Not that I read gossip or trashy papers but I found it incredibly funny that she came out with statements like 'no man would cheat on me' & 'if someone cheated on me I would divorce them right away' & 'I would walk away from him if he cheated on me'.

Chickens have come home to roost. Does she have the balls to do it or will the pound signs keep her in the marriage.

I do agree though that the ginger one is not nice.

• 1 month later...
Yea as long as its not the Ginger one , only kidding ,but you can't help feeling sorry for her though. :(

Just checked out the vid. Sorry to disagree but the ginger one does it for me. The only reason I would chuck her out of bed is to shag her on the floor!

• 1 month later...

There is something about her expressionless face that I find disturbing. Perhaps if you went through the rear door it might change.

Call me strange but I have a thing about small breasts.

I find this girl way hot!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Sandoval

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

Sorry chaps absolutely no competition the ginge minge wins over the one in black and white. Small boobs or not! I am ashamed of the poor taste on this forum shown by many excluding myself obviously.

post-41-1210790014_thumb.jpg

Expressionless I think not! And the front door looks welcoming enough to me.

Admit it chaps she has got it.

post-41-1210790467_thumb.jpg

I like the odd bit of Ginger , I must admit she looks OK in that last pic :rolleyes:

Wasting my time trying to convert the pathologically tasteless here but here goes again this time to include the face. Graeme cannot believe you really would say no to this!

post-41-1210927411_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't say no!!! I would just use protection - a paper bag :P :P :P

I'm not saying she is ugly but there is just something about her face that doesn't turn me on!! Nice body though.

This one is for Ross. If it's skanky irish birds you are after they don't get much more skanky than this......... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Skank Central

Why did I start drinking at lunchtime!!!!!

What really pisses me off is that Samantha Fox did a video for a song that featured 90% of Hanoi Rocks as the backing band. I found it and posted the link to the Forum. Then it crashed and it's gone and I can't find it!!!!! Bugger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiuimDNlyuQ

Touch Me

We might be straying from the Rock part of the post but.........you don't get many of them to the pound...........or should that be kilo now that we are feckin europeans

Looking for a good time - Click here!

This one is for Ross. If it's skanky irish birds you are after they don't get much more skanky than this......... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Why did I start drinking at lunchtime!!!!!

Thanks ! I think. The ginger one looks OK to me as usual. Of course Girls aloud are playing live this weekend in Newcastle. I feel a road trip coming on! Have splashed on the Brut and put on me best pulling gear from the Primark sale. Graeme the ginger ones mine there should be others in the band left for you.

Starting the car.........

OK in an attempt to regain lost credibility in the hot women department how about this one. Certainly puts the lead in my pencil.

Even worthy of Graemes fussy yet sometimes questionable eye! If not the roadtrips off.

Should appeal to all!!

Not really rock but I think pretty hot ,apart from the funny eyelashes blink.gif

• Like 1