Ebay ban

Greg

Heads up, Ebay UK intends to ban the sale (internal and international) of ALL edged weapons, save kitchen knives, with imminent effect... the police state continues

• Sad 1

:angry::mad:

I agree with the sentiment espressed in this thread. E-Bay's latest ban will make no difference to knife crime. How do you stop people getting kitchen knives!

I personally would not buy historical items from e-bay due to the large number of fraudulent sales. E-bay should sort out the problems they have with these sort of sellers who are rife in their organisation.

Ricky is spelt with a silent P.

• Sad 1

Well as you know I'm no fan of ebay or more correctly there unregulated bank paypal,I thought they were great until they decided to freeze my account with thousands of pounds in it with no warning!

This clip goes on for almost an hour but I feel for the guy I experienced the exact same thing over 10 calls to paypal I eventually gave up and had to wait 3 months to get my money which caused me all sorts of bother, I would never deal with them again ,I've heard this same sort of thing has happened to lots of innocent people,anyone else had similar problems?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

i hope they don't! i mean even i have bought one or two for my collection from Ebay! if you ask me our government's useless! :D

• Sad 1

Selling fakes is rife on e-bay! Another problem is sellers getting their mates to put in false bids to inflate auction prices. One seller admitted to me he does this.

I have seen items achieving crazy prices when bidders get hooked.

The up side to this is you will probably see a lot more edged weapons at the Bunker now.

• Like 1

I wonder if you will see that guy back who was looking for an SS Female Asassin's throwing knife! "You know the one they threw in people's backs who were running away".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

Yes as long as we don't see the Goth guy who we showed a knife to , he said "it's not sharp enough" ,I said why do you want it sharp? he said "I want it to slash my wrists with" :D needless to say we didn't sell it to him :lol:

• Like 1

The up side to this is you will probably see a lot more edged weapons at the Bunker now.

More bayonets at the bunker would make me a very happy person :D

...emm lets keep em our of the hands of Goths... agreed there... odd people, very odd

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Lol was reading that post there about the goth that wanted to slash his wrists crazy stuff but also funny to bet you have seen it all in your shop kenny theres some amount of wierdos out there

• Like 1

Every week Robert , I think it was last year we had a woman in, who was asking Steve what ration books were for , he said during the war there was not allot of food about so they gave out ration books, the woman then said so how did people eat? did they just have carry outs? :lol: and she was being serious, quite worrying really :huh:

• Like 1

Lol i thought everyone would have know what ration books were ,you should have sold her one and said to her she can use it at tescos

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Really? that's surprising ,where did you hear this?

People have been selling Nazi items for years without much issue on eBay. They don't allow it but they don't enforce it very well either.

99% of TR items on ebay are out and out fake, easy picking for scammers as so many people fail to do basic homework they see a swaz and think it must be real, best advice buy quality reference books join forums and handle the real deal if you get the chance rememmber all that glitters is not gold.

• Like 3