• 3 weeks later...

:D:lol::P

Nice model Stewy! What scale is it?

:D:lol::P

Nice model Stewy! What scale is it?

1/32 scale i think. I've got it alongside a minichamps half-track. Stewy

Nice I would pick one up if I see it.

Nice I would pick one up if I see it.

I may know where there is one. If you have no luck,they're a ltd edition to 1250. I paid £11.99 for mine. The shop only had one but there's a better shop here that may have it. I believe i saw one in there whilst buying a micro Scalextric :shok0002: . For my boy,of course :smilie_tanz:

:thumbsup:

Thanks Stewy, I'll look out for one. Any idea if Corgi do other 1/32nd subjects? It's not a scale they usually manufacture.

I wonder if kenny can get them? :hapy0002:

:thumbsup:

Thanks Stewy, I'll look out for one. Any idea if Corgi do other 1/32nd subjects? It's not a scale they usually manufacture.

I wonder if kenny can get them? :hapy0002:

Dave there's a whole range mate. From Dead German soldier hanging on b/wire WW1 to Flannagan & Allen complete with bear coat,right through to terrorists with RPG's & SAS in full suit with respirator & they're just some i've seen. In the two shops in Norwich. All sorts of American bollocks too. Stewy

:D:lol:

Thanks again Stewy, I'll look out for them. I have lost touch with Corgi but they have made some nice military models.

Britains do a good 1/32nd range with WW1 and american civil war.

Hi Dave,

unfortunately we have tried dealing with Corgi before they are really hard to deal with, first of all there models were in a different scale to everybody else then there agent never turned up and now we are not sure what the situation is because they have been bought over.If things become clearer with them we will certainly consider stocking them but at the moment were not sure what they are up too.

In the meantime there are lots of other goodies coming on the market ,here's a little beauty we will have in next week.

left_facing_2.jpg

:lol:

What scale is the A7V? Is it a K&C? They are quite inventive in their releases.

Sorry to hear about Corgi. It's amazing how badly a lot of manufacturers treat their retailers and customers. Then they go bust!

:kopkrab:

Hi Dave, no it's a new company called Northwest trading company , they also do nice figures of Custers last stand which we will also be getting in ,I think they are 32nd scale same as W Britain.

I always remember as a kid I had a set of Custer's last stand in plastic soldiers. They were by Charbens I seem to recall. Quite nice too.

:doa14: