TANKS MODELS

sven58

very nice Sven :thumbsup: I've been after a grey tiger for ages , no one seems to be making one and I'm too lazy to build a kit :tank:

Brilliant models, I like all the mud jammed up in the tracks, provides a bit more realism... cannot stand glossy perfectly clean looking models, just ain't right

:D:thumbsup:

Ye can't beat the big cats!

Kenny, there is a Dragon 1/35th assembled model coming out of an early Leningrad Tiger(as Sven's) in Grey/whitewash. Think this is a re-release. The Dragon 1/35th Armour is brilliant. You can't beat the finish-just add mud and dirt.

I have built several Tigers in the Dunkelgrau 7021/fading whitewash finish as I think it looks fab. :P

Panzers Vormarsh :tank:

Hi Dave, yes I already have the original version of that one however I want one in 30th scale to go with my other tanks , I much prefer the earlier grey tanks however everybody else seems to prefer the later camo ones.

Pz I, 38t, Pz II, Pz III, Pz III long barrel , Pz IV

grey_panzers_small.jpg

:D:lol::rolleyes:

great line up! Hands adjusting earphones seems a popular pose!

Why not write to K&C and suggest they bring out an early grey Tiger. As a dealer you can comment on customer requests. :violent-smiley-090:

Panzers Vormarsh. :tank:

yes the tanks with "Hands adjusting earphones" are all 21st century (slightly smaller scale) which did'nt have figures ,those are the old honour bound figures and will do till I get some other figures, The rest are K+C and yes I've asked many times for a grey Tiger ,maybe one of these days .

• 2 months later...

nice sven they are lovely, how long did they take?

nice sven they are lovely, how long did they take?

thanks all for the posts. to be honest i don't know just do them never think of time at them. must take that into account the next one i build.