Heydrich

stewy

Hi Stu I don't know how to do watermarks either but if you have Adobe Photoshop I just use that and hit the text button then type over the picture and save it.

funker_copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the set. Hope you like them,these arn't gonna be posted on the "big" sites. So they're quite exclusive. Stewy

post-65-1225899433_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225899509_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225899565_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225899650_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225899826_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225899929_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900002_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900061_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900130_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900185_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900223_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900279_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900308_thumb.jpg

post-65-1225900366_thumb.jpg

Excellent Pictures Stewy,Interesting to see the different flags on the coffin? Not often you see good quality pictures of the Reichs Chancellery :thumbsup:

Hi Stewy I noticed that too after I had posted must be a different flag for each different location , nice collections of flags too :thumbsup:

:D

Great pics, Stewy.

The SS flag in Prague probably defines the elite nature of the SS before the public face of the funeral.

I wonder what would have happened if Heydrich had not ordered his driver to stop to shot it out with the rather inept but brave SOE agents. This brought the car next to the grenade that had previously missed. :2gunsfiring_v1:

If he'd survived things wouldve been different. A dangerous man & Hitlers favourite. Europe wouldn't of stood a chance. Stewy

:schermen:

Expert fencer too! Useful when ammo ran out.

:o:huh:

I am not sure but he did represent Germany in fencing. He was an all round athlete but many high ranking Nazis thought he was a bit poofy due to his mannerisms and build. Next to the thuggish SA he probably was.

Didn't he get thrown out of the KM due to affairs with women. He wanted to work with Canaris in Naval intelligence

:infinity: No Steve that does not mean goth babes belly button piercings :rockon:

Dave i think he was thrown out of K/M coz he was engaged to one girl & either had an affair or married another. Affair,i think. Stewy

:lol::D:P

Stewy,

I am not in the SA so don't make judgements like that. Kenny has some excellent SA stuff in. Mind you the pink topped kepi with the Braid looks quite girly. :monalisa:

Yes he did get into women trouble in the KM. I seem to remember it was Canaris himself that gave him the boot. But reluctantly due to Heydrich's abilities. :bluegrab: