WWII Russian battlefield relics

Greg

I am sad to call this guy an American. First it seems he only knows of WWII from watching a single show on the History channel. Second he's playing with DUG... LIVE... Mortars.... DUH. Third, he's just a dumb ass.

Digging battlefield... interesting if you are a professional battlefield archeologist and properly trained. Digging like this guy... I'm not even going to attempt a rant.

:giljotiini:

• 1 year later...

i've just come across your old topic greg, had to watch throughhalf closed eyes as he was wiping down the mortars.

thanks alot lackie :D wow,, that is .. amazing to see something like that

i dont know if anone knows but how do you get to do that sort of thing

coz i tell you THAT IS THE SORT OF THING FOR ME !!!

amazing to think that relics like these are still being discovered in russia

this is one of the good things about youtube

It is just think the amount of relics, and underground complex's that will be preserved forever

wow that is impressive I hope they kept it in one piece and not dismantle it into 1000 bits to sell.

I am sad to call this guy an American. First it seems he only knows of WWII from watching a single show on the History channel. Second he's playing with DUG... LIVE... Mortars.... DUH. Third, he's just a dumb ass.

Digging battlefield... interesting if you are a professional battlefield archeologist and properly trained. Digging like this guy... I'm not even going to attempt a rant.

:giljotiini:

How many times does he say St Petersburg! :lol: also why say make names of items up! like those live mortar shells are now apparently Grenades and that old Russian Grenade is now apparently a Missile! :huh: what is wrong with this guy! its only basic Items from the war not SS Uniforms and Old Treasures (Paintings etc)

Lol Good vid though, also have you seen the T34 found a lake video!