Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told Documentry ?

greenhulk40

Welcome to the forum Greenhulk40.

It's certainly different, makes a change from the normal documentary they put out about Hitler. Interesting, well found :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum Greenhulk40.

It's certainly different, makes a change from the normal documentary they put out about Hitler. Interesting, well found :thumbsup:

Hello Leon,

Glad you liked the documentary, noticed you live in Northumberland, i have a static caravan near Berwick upon tweed, i love Northumberland

some beautiful beaches and amazing castles, full of history, can't wait to get back this Spring and relax, good military museum in Berwick and Alnwick Castle. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just booked a caravan at Berwick upon Tweed during school holidays promised to take the grandkids there, I must try and

visit the military museum while I'm there thanks for the information. :thumbsup:

Welcome along! :)

Skipped parts due to the time but for the most, it seems a pretty accurate video. The part about the Soviets is an eye-opener for those who solely attack the Germans for their actions in the war. The Soviet leadership was barbaric to their own population as much as they where their prisoners.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to the forum Greenhulk40 :thumbsup:

• Like 1