where is everyone.

mr bridger

Things are slow on the forum at the moment, must be the holidays. Anyone going anywhere interesting this year, I do Germany every second year did Berlin last year to much to take in so will return next year :thumbsup: .

busy at work here and not much to say otherwise. Wish I could say I was headed some place fun soon but am not. Will go to Germany in October but that is still a long time away.

I'm just back from the canary islands , will press on with the forum updates soon as I catch up with the shop backlog, just checked my emails over 1000 emails needing answered ,talk about back to reality :shok0002:

business is good then! welcome back Kenny and glad you had a good vacation you deserved that!

busy at work here and not much to say otherwise. Wish I could say I was headed some place fun soon but am not. Will go to Germany in October but that is still a long time away.

Will you be doing any TR related visits on your trip to Germany.

Kenny 1000 emails i thought it was bad enough coming back to the domestic mail. Hope you had a good one on your hols :thumbsup: .

Welcome back Kenny, did you enjoy the holiday.

( Can anyone read Latin, I have a document i'm trying to translate.)

( But not having much luck with it.)

Thanks guys had a great holiday , the 1000 emails are putting me off , will take an extra day off to prepare for them , back to work tomorrow :D

Glad to hear you had a good holiday Kenny :)

I had something like 15000 emails in one account once, that was when spam wasn't as easy to kill :2gunsfiring_v1:

Booked a week in Menorca to avoid this depressing non stop rain at the beginning of August before my usual 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere on the Isle of Arran. Did find some pieces of artillery shell on a rocky outcrop on an Arran beach which locals tell me was used for target practice by ofshore submarines during WW2. Militaria fair this Sunday in Newcastle.

Booked a week in Menorca to avoid this depressing non stop rain at the beginning of August before my usual 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere on the Isle of Arran. Did find some pieces of artillery shell on a rocky outcrop on an Arran beach which locals tell me was used for target practice by ofshore submarines during WW2. Militaria fair this Sunday in Newcastle.

Went to Arran once on the Waverly paddle steamer pi$$ed down the whole day went to Brodick castle then retired to the local pubs for the remainder.

sound like a great day in arran, a day in the pub can't be bad :taz:

Good to see you back alex , not seen you in the shop in a while ?

i had planned to pop in during the armed forces day parade, but you where off on your jolly jaunt :hapy0002: i was wondering why you were closed on a saturday until i saw the notice, off on holiday in a fortnight be back in then

:hapy0002: 

• Like 1

excellent alex , I thought you had abandoned us :thumbsup: