Airsoft/Collection Pictures

Kommando

Hi guys,

Been absent for quite a while but thought id put up some pictures taken of my brothers airsoft kit & some my old mans collectors pieces. Hope you like em...

SS5.jpg

SS4.jpg View Auto Saved Content (Today, 01:16 AM)

Last auto saved: 01:19:04

SS31.jpg

SS21.jpg

& a bit of 'CGI' courtesy of a mate...

cgiss1.jpg

Hopefully of all places i shouldnt have to say this but just to reiterate in case anyone is confused/ taken aback by these...These are done purely on the basis that theres no denying the German ww2 kit looks cool. He & us are in no way shape or form Nazi sympathisers, neo nazis or any of that nonsense. Its done purely through a liking of the particular kit thats displayed & not of the men that wore it for real. There, its out of the way :)

Cheers.

• Like 2

As for myself, well im more of a Cold War British fan. As this year marks the 30th Anniversary of the Falklands, ive done some pictures of my own, albeit mine lean towards the Special Forces side of things...

SASDSQUAD3.jpg

SASDSQUAD6.jpg

SASDSQUAD5.jpg

SASDSQUAD.jpg

SBS2.jpg

SBS10.jpg

SBS9.jpg

SBS5.jpg

SBS3.jpg

Real Deal

sbsbluegaiters-1-1.jpg

• Like 1

Awsome Brandon, thinks the Falkland ones are great too :thumbsup:

how did you manage to get the Falkland ones to look like paintings?

Its not me that does the 'work' on them, its actually mate from Hamburg, Germany (funnily enough) that does it. He works in German film/tv & does it from some studio. I saw the work he did on his own airsoft pics & liked it & he was brand new enough to offer any pictures that i wanted done. But he was only able to do the one 'cgi' pic of Anthony in the SS kit because if he got caught with that on his screen/computer...he could face jail or a fine & even get sacked! All that is very illegal over there & so naturally he couldn't been seen with it, so he did it quick on the fly. He can do any other war type pics no bother as no one will bother but WW2 German..Big no no.

The pics are actually taken by Anthony in the drive way then i send them off & he works on them. This is how one starts out :)

DS7.jpg

Usually for Airsoft forums i go to some 'location' thats fitting & take them, but as its the 30th Anniversary i wanted to do something a little different & along the lines of an Osprey book picture.

I'll be doing more at some point, so i'll post them up too.

Cheers.

Excellent Brandon, they remind me of the osprey book illustrations :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot. Like i say ill be doing quite a few more SAS, SBS ones (those are my main areas of interest) as well as Royal Marines, Welsh Guards, RM 148 Battery, RM Mountain & Arctic Warfare Cadre & any other regiment/unit i have kit for.