Wehrpaesse

Chris

Hi Guys

now, I'm collecting militaria for a long time but nothing did me fascinate that much as Wehrpaesse.

So, what are your most liked ones?

Does someone has any WP with "action-entries" (Gefechtseintragung) from the Saar Area, either 1939/40 or '44/'45????

I would really like to see them and, if you have of the 12.SS-Pz.Div. (an oncle of mine served with them).

I'm looking forward to, what you can show us!!

Greetings Chris

Hi Chris,

sorry I don't have any wherpass in my collection maybe some of the other guys do.

I wouldn't mind one though.

If you see a nice Panzer Soldbuch to 17th Pz Div. in your travels let me know .

• 2 weeks later...

I used to collect wehrpasses ,but i decided to sell them.The y were starting to get really expensive,especially if you decide to limit your collection to certain regiments or divisions.

I tried to collect the 57th infantry ,and i had a couple of infantry regiment List ,all with combat entries,some of them were early entries ,including one of them that was involved in the annex of Austria.

Wehrpasses to the 12th SS will cost a premium,due to the infamy of the regiment.

As the war drew to a close wehrpasses were not updated as much as they should have been.This leaves blancs in the books.