RAF webbing

EuanTN44

Hey,

looking for a 37 pattern bet, holster and catridge pouch in RAF blue ( will accept normal colours but blue is prefered as its RAF) for about £30 ?? I need it before september, as Im on display at Leuchars airshow !!!

cheers guys

Euan

nothing at the moment Euan, but will keep an eye out for you :thumbsup:

cheers Kenny, sorry I wasnt able to come up last week, studying was getting quite intense !

Euan

No probs Euan, c u next time you are in :thumbsup:

I hate thse exame soo much too much pressure

• 2 weeks later...

same 'ere reece, btu Im all done until next year - highers....

Say, Kenny, how much am I looking at for an RAF officers SD cap badge ( Kings crown ) ????

Yea lol im doing int 2's this year lol, but yea 4 highers next year NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

but yea whnes ur next exame

Hi Euan, is that the Bullion officers type ? if so about £35-£45 but don't have any at the moment, we do have a nice officers side cap with the metal insignia in stock at £85 plus a mint RAF O.R's side cap at £65 which is not on the site yet.

Hi Euan, is that the Bullion officers type ? if so about £35-£45 but don't have any at the moment, we do have a nice officers side cap with the metal insignia in stock at £85 plus a mint RAF O.R's side cap at £65 which is not on the site yet.

Cheers Kenny, although Ive got both of those ones. I am looking for the bullion type. I probably need that , the holster ( prsferably the canadian type ) , the belt and pouch the most though - before I do any SS / US stuff..

Cheers Kenny, although Ive got both of those ones. I am looking for the bullion type. I probably need that , the holster ( prsferably the canadian type ) , the belt and pouch the most though - before I do any SS / US stuff..

this is what I want to try and get...

post-3-1243886933_thumb.jpg