MILITARY RECORDS AND GENEALOGICAL EXPERIENCE FREELANCE RESEARCHER.

fusilier

• 1 month later...
MILITARY RECORDS AND GENEALOGICAL EXPERIENCE FREELANCE RESEARCHER IS AVAILABLE FOR WORK. FOR DETAILS ENQUIRE WITHIN.

I have twenty years experience of researching military records. From the period late 18th Centuary-Napoleonic Wars-Battle of Waterloo-Crimean War-Indian Mutiny-Zulu War-Boar War-The Great War-Secound World War, Army officers service records, other ranks service records, medal rolls, muster rolls. Also various other army, navy and air force records which are held at the Public Records Office which is now known as the National Archives. I also have experience in using various other archives such as the India Office Library blacfriars road which is now at the British Library euston road. National Army Museum Library, Imperial War Museum Library, London Metropolitan Archives and also various other archives. I have been collecting various antiques and militaria of the period c1800 to 1945 for some thirty years. I am also a member of several London Local History Societies. I have excelliant presentation skills. I have a portfolio of the work that i have done which can be seen if need be. Also i can supply a refernce if need be. Regards Fusilier.

Hi Fusilier, welcome to the forum :) what are you collecting at the moment?

• 2 months later...

It must be getting difficult being a researcher with the advent of the internet. With so much information coming on-line the need to hire a researcher becomes less and less each year.

G