Latest WIP's

harrytheheid

Here's where I'm at right now with a couple of WIP's. They're around 90% finished - just a few more details to pick out.

L-to-R, we have "Vlad Tepes" from Beneito Miniatures and a guy I'm calling "Silvio" from Andrea Miniatures.

Both figures are earmarked for a "Fantasy-Renaissance" type diorama that I've kickstarted to be set inside the courtyard of the "Priory of Sion", which should be good for a laugh. I haven't bothered finishing the figure bases cos the miniatures will be fixed straight onto the diorama base.

I'm also intending to build a further two scenarios which will be set elsewhere, but will be linked to the story I've dreamed up.

post-13634-1325943698_thumb.jpg

post-13634-1325943737_thumb.jpg

post-13634-1325943759_thumb.jpg

post-13634-1325943782_thumb.jpg

This one shows a bit more detail added to both figures;

post-13634-1325943841_thumb.jpg

I'm working away from home at the moment, but ought to get both figures 100% completed by end of this month.

Cheers

H

• Like 2

Welcolme to the forum :thumbsup: Wish i had the patience to create models and dioramas looking forward to finished results.

• Like 2

Welcolme to the forum :thumbsup: Wish i had the patience to create models and dioramas looking forward to finished results.

Thanks for the response Mr Bridger. I'm planning a series of dioramas that'll interlink with the story which is provisionally titled,"Renaissance Vatican Albino Assassin Revelations"....I've written a script for it, but am reluctant to post it in case other member might think I've been at the naughty malboro, or have inbibed too much of that Chinese wine....

:D .... :P

Don't hold your breath though, cos these dioramas take me months to complete.

Meanwhile, here's a few more characters at various stages in the painting and layout process;

This is one, Hassan-i Sabbah, esquire, who's managed to escape after being held captive by some renegade Templar knights....

post-13634-1326013628_thumb.jpg

....who kidnapped him from his peaceful farming community in the mysterious mountains of Northern Persia.

post-13634-1326013782_thumb.jpg

And this is "Henni Von Anders" and the Commander of the Ronin Band who've been chasing him all the way from Kyoto for non-payment of his bar-bills.

Oh, didn't I mention the Band of Ronin That're going to feature in these dioramas?

post-13634-1326013934_thumb.jpg

Here's a better close-up of Henni.

post-13634-1326013978_thumb.jpg

And two of the Albino Assassins.

post-13634-1326014027_thumb.jpg

And some more messing around with the basic layout of "The Priory of Sion"....

post-13634-1326014085_thumb.jpg

Cheers

H

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1