Who sank the Bismarck

leon21

Who sank the Bismarck is a argument that has been going on for the past 70 years. I've read every book, seen all the documentaries made, listened to the socalled experts who's explanations in my opinion are nothing short of fantasy in the events that took place. My opinion is that the British Royal Navy at that time did not have the capacity to sink the hull of the Bismarck without the crews help in blowing the sea cox's which sealed the fate of the ship. I may be opening a can of worms with this post, but would value your opinions Please. Here's a pic of the wreck after the last documentary made.

post-3823-1323726547_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I hate these conspirscy theories its like Elvis alive nonsense! im sure the accepted history is as close to correct and any ships hull is vulnerable,there is no such thing as unsinkable ships

• Like 2

That pic you posted is actually a clever painting! Its in Dr Ballards book and a fake! Meant to romanticise how she might look but nonsense really.There are good photos though in the book obviously grainy of her lying on the sea bed miles below the surface.Ive read several books on the sinking and i think their more for the authors to gain attention.

• Like 2

STUKA STEVE said:
I hate these conspirscy theories its like Elvis alive nonsense! im sure the accepted history is as close to correct and any ships hull is vulnerable,there is no such thing as unsinkable ships

There's always going to be conspiricy theories Steve where there is doubt. I've based my opinions on eye witness reports from people who took part in the battle, and have told their stories from both British and German Servicemen. Why should a British Officer report that the Bismarck was already capsizing before the final salvo of torpedos struck, which the expert opinion is that the torpedos were the cause of the ships sinking. Why would these people go against accepted history if the stories are not true. So the arguments will go on as these stories come to light and cast more doubt on accepted history. 

• Like 2

Maybe these boobies sank the Bismark! Enough wobble from side to side to capsize a battleship! :lol: Will Kenny employ her as the Bunker Saturday girl? :P:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I had to post after sitting and watching that picture for a few minutes :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1