Old spec deacts

I just wanted to know with old spec deacts is it possible to load a round into the chamber ? like if it was an old spec Ak47 because I might save up for an old spec weapon :D

Yes it is possible on some old spec de-act weapons, I know I can with my Mauser banner rifle and I think my PPsH's round drum would load to, just make sure its the correct deact bullet and most will have no problem, with the AK-47 It might be different but I would not know.

Well I would try and load the PPsH but I cant work out how the drum opens up to load it :D

One thing to note is its unlikely you can chamber the round due to the barrel being blocked on an AK47.

Also I know for sure new specs will never be able to accept any ammo as the breach is welded etc

I thought that an old spec ak47 wouldnt have a weld in the barrel so it would be possible ? btw you might find this video useful for opening your drum magazine

:D

Old spec guns will have a seal in the barrel but that wont stop you putting bullets in the chamber on some weapons, new specs i belive you cant put bullets into at all as the breach is welded

I do know that the breach block is ground down so that there is no firing pin though on most de-acts.

Thanks for the video, I knew how it came open but i did not now about the spring button, gave that afew pushes and it came open as it should, lovely inside, complete with Russian star :)

I bet the's a good bit of engineering inside that drum mag the russians know how to make a weapon lol I got a mosin and a tokarev and now I want either an Ak47 or an RPK they just look great :D

never put rounds into de act guns , it will get jammed and leave you with a real head ache :o

Yes I think you were RAF, the problems we have had in the past trying to get rounds out of deacts :D

Thanks for the advice guys I think I'm going to save up for an old spec nagant revolver with clear chambers because Ive just brought the original bullets for it in the box and everything and these bullets are so rare to find inert and they even come with the real soviet box they should be ok to put into the revolver :D