Colonel Gaddafi DEAD!

broom of doom

video from youtube

Did anyone else find it intresting to watch the revolutuion start of as protests and then the war and how gaddafi almost beat the rebels and now he is dead lol

I was honestly more interested in the weaponry being used... what a mix of technicals using mounted former soviet weapons, home made rocket launching vehicles, Apache helicopters launched from helicopter carriers, and today a gold Colt 45 taken from the leader himself

Yes the weapons they have been using was pretty amazing, i think i even saw a T34 in one news clip. Just goes to show that old weapons are still as good as modern ones.

I don't mourn him as he armed the IRA and his henchmen shot WPC Fletcher. As well as many crimes in Libya. However he was captured alive and executed on the spot. No court or justice system but perhaps basic justice.

Watching pictures of Tony Blair embracing Gaddafi, can we do the same to him?

Distatesful as his execution is as proper justice has not been served,however these tyrant live by the sword they must expect that one day they may die by the sword and often in a brutal manner.Im sure his death suits the Brits and Americans as he could have disclosed skeletons that they would rather stayed firmly in the closet.Yes i would love to see that bastard Blair swing.

Yeah I loved seeing all the weapons all the old soviet stuff I brought a dragunov bayonet a few weeks ago and I was watching the news and saw a rebel with the exact same knife opening a box of ammo and it was just cool to see it :lol: but Its great that he's now dead, and his golden gun was cool its like every dictators favorite accessory to have some kind of gold gun.

yes Hitler had a golden pistol to :)

To be fair I am just glad he is gone for good to be honest

Maybe he watched too many James Bond movies! :D

i bet the british and american leaders breathed a sigh of relieve that he was executed on the spot rather than a trial which would have exposed all the bullshit that they assholes feed the public. lets hope cameron doesn't get a taste for war now he's won his first skirmish

Absolutely agree! I had this conversation with my step son a couple of days ago. There's no proof that it was the NTC forces that shot him. Special forces perhaps? Certainly not Delta Force as no innocent hostages were killed!

I heard that coalition aircaft strafed the convoy that Gaddafi was in and this enabled the NTC to catch him.

The newspaper headlines that he was caught in a sewer is somehow appropriate.