glasgow ipms model fest

LACKIE14

Just picked up a flyer in modelzone

Model Fest will be in Kelvin Hall Glasgow 22nd October 2011

opens 10am-4pm

just to let anybody know who isn't aware but maybe interested.

:( Unfortunately I can't make it. The show is great and always takes a lot of hard work to organise. If you are interested in models please attend. Usually lots of bargains and hard to find items there.

looking forward to it dave, like the modelling though haven't built anything lately

finding it harder to finish them these days

• 5 weeks later...

anyone get to the show? I had high hopes of going but am in the process of moving and had no chance to get away for a bit and have a look. :(

anyone get to the show? I had high hopes of going but am in the process of moving and had no chance to get away for a bit and have a look. :(

i made it unfortuantely, no pics, left camera at home and phone wasn't charged sods law, still waiting to find out if a certain memeber of the the treasure bunker crew got any winners with his figures (first class job)

have got pics of his last figure which never got picked? no accounting for taste. if anybody wants a look let me know

:( Still sorry to have missed it. Have been told it was a great show.

Richard doesn't post very often, but will ask him, yes lets see the last one Alex.

Richard doesn't post very often, but will ask him, yes lets see the last one Alex.

i was talking about graham from the shop, heres his figure from the perth show along with the winner from that class and the runner up let you decide

i believe grahams was the wehrmacht figure.

post-564-1320178536_thumb.jpg

post-564-1320178608_thumb.jpg

post-564-1320178641_thumb.jpg

i think i know why his wasn't picked. spelling error?

still a great job which most of us would find hard to equal, i know painting black on figures is extremely hard, however the detail put into the hussar and the wehrmacht figure would lead a close choice between both.

but that just taste, others may feel different.