The Final Sacrifice

Bought a new war film called.....The Final Sacrifice.......Directed by ARI TAUB.........2011 THE FALLEN INC.

Set in Northern Italy during the last embers of ww2, It tells the story of the beleaguered vanguard of Axis

forces, entrenched on a increasingly isolated position, revealed in the long lost letters of the desperate soliers.

The film was seven years in the making.........well worth watching.

• Like 2

very odd just watched a clip of it on u tube, but I saw this film about 5 years ago, only it was called the fallen...........

• Like 1

Sounds like thev'e re-released the film with a new title and updated the cover Kenny. Iv'e got over 250 war films in my

collection, from the 20s to the present and come across this a few times.

• Like 2

You can only watch so many war films before you have seen it all before,went through obsessive phase collecting all the classics when younger.New films are great for realism and accuracy generally but the stories now let them down.The old ones are better.

• Like 2

I'd agree. My favorite is still "Cross of Iron". Realistic uniforms and equipment and a believable plot (mostly).

Did rather like "The Fallen" but it got panned in reviews.

• Like 2

Agree Dave,Cross of Iron is still the best ever.Came on at midnight last night and i was tired and off to bed but still ended up watching an hour even though ive seen it at least 20 times.

• Like 2

Cross of Iron was a brilliant film, i still love Kelly's heros though, its a classic :D

• Like 2

I agree great film RAF..........I just love oddball and his positive waves. :P

• Like 2