BINADEN IS DEAD!

broom of doom

best news ive heard in a while!! :D

I would'nt celebrate to soon his followers will be planning somthing to bring us back down to earth i'm sure.

There will be some fanatical loon only to willing to fill the scum bags boots. Pity they could not take him alive and let him sweat till that drop and the noose tightening.

I agree Mr B...........But I remember reading of Nostradamus's Prdidictions of WW3. Starting in the Middle East due to the unrest in the area. Between 2010 and 2012 most likely started by Iran with a Nuclear Strike in The Mediterranean Area, then later in Europe, Including the UK. Has anyone else read these predictions. I hope he's wrong, what do you say guys.

I agree Mr B...........But I remember reading of Nostradamus's Prdidictions of WW3. Starting in the Middle East due to the unrest in the area. Between 2010 and 2012 most likely started by Iran with a Nuclear Strike in The Mediterranean Area, then later in Europe, Including the UK. Has anyone else read these predictions. I hope he's wrong, what do you say guys.

Ive wached programs about nostradamus and although some of his predictions are good, their not that acurate, well i dont think they are. people have been predicting the end it for years and their wrong lol so its all good :)

Total nonsence..his predictions are very loose and can easily be interpreted in different ways.He was a fake in his day.As for Bin Laden better he is dead,then he cant be a martyr or have a voice in an international court and gain more attention.He is dead.Good.

Total nonsence..his predictions are very loose and can easily be interpreted in different ways.He was a fake in his day.As for Bin Laden better he is dead,then he cant be a martyr or have a voice in an international court and gain more attention.He is dead.Good.

I agree with that one

Not sure about his WW3 Predictions. Pity he could'nt predict this weeks Euro Millions Numbers, I could do with a 85 million win, then I could buy every thing in Kennys shop. :P

elton john's releasing a song about bin ladens death ...........sandles in the bin

10 years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology. The US finally found Bin Laden.

In his house.