Beware of these fakes

leon21

:bigun2::bigun2:

Hi Guys.............I came across this website by chance, you would not believe what they are reproducing and selling on to be sold as originals. Here are some of the badges on sale, the u-boat badge with diamonds can be yours for $95......................Is nothing sacred anymore.

post-3823-1301504570_thumb.jpg

post-3823-1301504593_thumb.jpg

post-3823-1301504618_thumb.jpg

To be fair the site clearly states these are Museum Quality Repro... granted the museum may be Billy Bob's Museum on Grandpa's War Relics brought home but it is made clear they are not real.

Is nothing sacred... well no.... but then again the Third Reich wasn't out to make any saints either

You name it they fake it there is a market for it as long as it is sold as repro and without the intent to deceive these pieces are ok for fillers i suppose.

Yes I agree that they are selling them as repro.s at the top of the page, but when you scroll down to just under the photo's this is what they say.........These are the best there are, Sold as originals, these are not always availible. Special order price on request.

Reading that statement to me there made to decieve, and I'm sure the Dodgy Dealers will snap them up.

I would'nt touch one with a hot poker from Lucifers oven.........sorry guys these adverts make my blood boil. :brutale_63: