Achtung Kameraden!!

Kommando

as mentioned just a few shots trying out the new kit. its not for reenacting..but for airsoft. few pieces are the real deal item. its not finished yet (whens it ever) & not 100% accurate. but good for a look & a giggle nonetheless!!!!

c11.jpg

c5.jpg

c8.jpg

c21.jpg

c24.jpg

A28-1.jpg

A23.jpg

c25-1.jpg

Excellent Brandon,

thanks for posting ,

welcome to the forum :)

Excellent Brandon,

thanks for posting ,

welcome to the forum :)

Thanks Kenny,

Cheers for the heads up on the forum..all these years & i never twig'ed it!!!! better late than never! I think my Da & anthony are planning another shoot in a while so ill put them on too! :D

them pics are awesome especially the black and white one's :D

them pics are awesome especially the black and white one's :D

Cheers mate,

to put a face to the name...heres me (i havent got WW2 kit..yet), i do cold war british kit.

paracraphat.jpg

Cheers Brandon,

yes better late than never :D feel free to post in the other sections too.

Thought I'd add this clip of Brandon's Dad, Tommy , that's him in the photo with the Mg34 but as you can see he really doesn't need a machine gun :D

Cheers Brandon,

yes better late than never :D feel free to post in the other sections too.

Thought I'd add this clip of Brandon's Dad, Tommy , that's him in the photo with the Mg34 but as you can see he really doesn't need a machine gun :D

hahaha!!!! hes never went hand to hand in airsoft...yet! good! although truth be told i once threw a plastic M16 bayonet at a guys heed when i ran out of bbs one night in a CQB game!!! as soon as i did it i tried to run away but couldnt stop laughing, was like a Steven Seagal moment in under seige or something! :lol::lol:

You need to get Tommy a close combat clasp Brandon :D

• 2 weeks later...
You need to get Tommy a close combat clasp Brandon :D

hes does have one..a gold one!!! haha! some guy on the airsoft forum was giving us shit about it. he was saying that its a bit too much only 600 were awarded!..so does that mean you cant wear one running around having a laugh shooting bb guns?? maybe he thought we were reenactors or something. even if we were who cares if 600 or 6 were awarded. theyre for sale, so buy em is what we say! why give yourself a modest bronze...im sure he qualifies for it if you know what i mean! anyhoo! heres the latest!

n13.jpg

N10.jpg

N11.jpg

n18.jpg

n16.jpg

n15.jpg

n14.jpg

N9.jpg

N8.jpg

N7.jpg

made from cardboard!! pretty impressive , I see you have the correct runes now too. :thumbsup: