what do ya think i should get next?

ive been looking at a few weapons on the web and here's a few i would like to get, but which is best to buy do you think?

Yugoslav M56

Nagant M1895 Revolver

tokarev t33

PPSH 41

Personally I would stick to WW2. That means the T33 and PPSH 41.

They have the most interest and hold their value.

Even better if they are TR but of course the Germans used captured weapons.

:bigun2:

Personally I would stick to WW2. That means the T33 and PPSH 41.

They have the most interest and hold their value.

Even better if they are TR but of course the Germans used captured weapons.

:bigun2:

i am thinking of getting the t33 next but the nagant revolver was used in both ww1 and 2 but thats if i can find a cheap one

I recommend a PPsH 41 as they are both cheap and nice weapons, Also most are genuine wartime ones.

Heres My one i bought from Kenny here at Treasure Bunker :P

post-319-1286397297_thumb.jpg

That's a nice PPsh RAF ;)

I'm afraid we don't have any soviet guns at the moment although we do have a nice British WW1 SMLE and webley revolver which are not on the website yet.

i like ppsh's but i think i might get a t33 or the Yugoslav M56 the m56 looks like a mp40 and ive never heard of them before and it looks pretty cool, what do you guys think?

post-2142-1286411076_thumb.jpg

I've always liked Czech guns and odd ball items sometimes have neat stories regarding how they were designed. If you are looking for all the kit to go along with the gun, Czech surplus is usually cheap to buy.

That said a good revolver is always wonderful to have. Not sure I would get a PPSH myself but I did hold one once at a private lecture during my studies as the War Museum in Edinburgh Castle... it was Gold electroplated and presented personally to Churchill by Stalin!

I've always liked Czech guns and odd ball items sometimes have neat stories regarding how they were designed. If you are looking for all the kit to go along with the gun, Czech surplus is usually cheap to buy.

That said a good revolver is always wonderful to have. Not sure I would get a PPSH myself but I did hold one once at a private lecture during my studies as the War Museum in Edinburgh Castle... it was Gold electroplated and presented personally to Churchill by Stalin!

Wow i bet thats worth a few bob :lol: must have been heavy lol

Never focused on the M56 before. From your pic it certainly looks like its evolved from the MP40.

Price should reflect it's not a well known gun.

Never focused on the M56 before. From your pic it certainly looks like its evolved from the MP40.

Price should reflect it's not a well known gun.

you can get them for about £100 lol but they look like a bargin

Price seems about right but be sure you want it as it may be difficult to get your money back!