My collection

broom of doom

In my collection i got a 1989 Soviet Officers cap, American G.I helmet, two wax 16 gauge ELEY GRAND PRIX CARTRIDGE'S and one 12 gauge IMPERIAL shell, a pack of real American most wanted cards, a Polish training grenade, 50cal bullet, 30mm helicopter or jet bullet, a anti-aircraft bullet a training one i think, loads of bullets and chains of bullets including a 44magnum round a 9mm round a 5.45mm AK-74 round and a german 7.92mm round, a mortar bomb, and my 1936 Mosin Nagant rifle with sling and a matching bayonett 'same serial numbers' some how it wasnt lost over all them years, and all the bits n bobs ive collected for the rifle like the ammo pouch, 6 Bulgarian stripper clips, a cleaning kit with all its tools and oil bottle. and i think thats about it lol :D

post-2142-1284904921_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284904938_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284904954_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284904984_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284905007_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284905023_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284905050_thumb.jpg

post-2142-1284905063_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Used to collect Soviet stuff myself back in the late 80's. The first items I bought from kenny were Soviet. Top of my collection was a Bulgarian officers cap and camo uniform.

Now I just listen to 80s rock! :lol:

• Like 2

USSR wanted it as the new communist anthem. Copyright problems though.

• Like 2

I love the matching bayonet and rifle. They were made to attach to the rifle and not really come off for much. The fact that it has not is brilliant and does add a premium to the weapon.

• Like 2

I love the matching bayonet and rifle. They were made to attach to the rifle and not really come off for much. The fact that it has not is brilliant and does add a premium to the weapon.

I got a really good deal for the rifle its Tula made too, i just wonder where its been who its shot? or stabbed? its just really fascinating that ever since 1936 the bayonett hasnt left the gun, its also got the square marking that means its been refurbished in the Ukraine so its gone from WW2 in Russia then to the Ukraine and now on my wall and the bayonett's been with it all that time lol.

• Like 2

:rolleyes:

Used to collect Soviet stuff myself back in the late 80's. The first items I bought from kenny were Soviet. Top of my collection was a Bulgarian officers cap and camo uniform.

Now I just listen to 80s rock!

:lol:

I love 80s music :lol: so much better than some of the crap u get today lol

• Like 2

Wind of Change by the Scorpions! Great song.

Thats a great song aint heard in a while tho, got it stuck in ma head now tho :lol:

• Like 2

People have often wondered about deacs. Have they killed someone etc. Shock horror!  The fact that they have survived at all in good condition almost certainly means they have been in a reserve store. But you never know <_<

• Like 2

• 10 years later...

The cap is not an officer's, but for NCOs and enlisted men, and with the coloured band it would be Artillery.

• Like 2