Best Documentries

Kenny Andrew

picked up a really good documentary this week Stalingrad over 3 hours long well worth picking up.

stalingraddvd.jpg

picked up a really good documentary this week Stalingrad over 3 hours long well worth picking up.

I've seen this, it is fantastic

On the above recommendation I have just ordered this DVD. All I need now is a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and a bag of cashew nuts and thats Saturday nights entertainment covered.

On the above recommendation I have just ordered this DVD. All I need now is a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and a bag of cashew nuts and thats Saturday nights entertainment covered.

I've just watched this Documentary and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to this forum I would have been oblivious it was available. So thanks to the original poster for bringing this to our attention.

Hi Ajax , welcome to the forum :thumbsup: glad you liked the DVD yes it is very good, did you manage to watch it yet Ross?

Hi Ajax , welcome to the forum :thumbsup: glad you liked the DVD yes it is very good, did you manage to watch it yet Ross?

Nope not yet. Only arrived today. Looking forward to watching it very soon though. Been watching Band of Brothers as my son is really into WW2 films at the moment and even started collecting militaria after I took him to a recent fair where he bought a WW2 russian and German cannon shell. Will review the Stalingrad documentary. Do you get many junior collectors in the Bunker ??

Cheers

Ross

Hi Ross, for years we didn't ,just all the usual old faces :) but recently we have loads , not sure if it's because of the models we now sell or maybe computer games , funny when a young kid comes in and says to his parents can I buy that Panzerfaust or K98 rifle , the look of horror on the mothers faces ,how does he know it's a Panzerfaust !! computer games most likely :D

• 2 months later...

finally got it from ebay, excellent i love listening to the veterans accounts, some quite harrowing cannabilism etc

need to make this a regular feature with every month a new recommendation?