German Police Helmet DD

Herr_Petomer

Hey again guys, another helmet to put to you guys! Just need a quick run down on the helmet and it is a original piece.

German Police helmet I know for sure. Picked it up for like £30.

I hope the following photos are good enough to make a fair judgement. if more are needed then I will take more.

Peter

P1030168.jpg

P1030167.jpg

P1030176.jpg

P1030175.jpg

P1030170.jpg

P1030171.jpg

Looks like it could be OK, is it a very small size as the decals look huge? bit suspicious of the chinstrap ,it looks very new.

Looks like it could be OK, is it a very small size as the decals look huge? bit suspicious of the chinstrap ,it looks very new.

I have compared them with other original decals and they are the same size so im sure they are okay.

The chinstrap does look like a repro for sure though. Looks like 1 I bought from Soldier of Fortune.

The shell is indeed a small size though. I have had another police helmet before and they seemed to be the same size.

How much are these helmets worth?

Pete

Hi Pete, minus the chinstrap and with the wear to the decals I would have thought about £125 so you did ok at £30 :thumbsup:

chin strap is certainly new, either repro or out of something similar like a more recent swiss or bulgarian helmet.