American Gear

EuanTN44

Hey guys...

Is there any American gear on the go at the moment ? It needs to be Tan , ww2 and original... or HBT uniform items

Or if there wasnt, would I be able to get stuff ordered in to the shop ?

Im coming in sometime next week after some more of the exams are done, Ill just see what stuff you have in stock

Catch ye ;)

ET

Hi ET, plenty of British and German but not much US at the moment but I'll have a look and see if we have anything , I think we have a radio pack some where :)

Hi ET, plenty of British and German but not much US at the moment but I'll have a look and see if we have anything , I think we have a radio pack some where :)

cheers bud, although a radio Pack might be a bit big at the moment :D depends on the cost too...

I do need a pair of HBT trousers and an HBT jacket, a leg stap for my M3 knife ( M8 scabbard , not the leather one... ) and a mess tin and wool blanket.

Ive managed to secure most of the webbing but need a belt ( pistol belt and Garand Belt ). Just any bits and bobs really.

My pal likes British gear, so he'll be coming up hopefully to have a look - but he can never make up his mind about what to buy or not to buy :rolleyes:

Ill get ALL ORIGINAL US ww2 items and RAF items - and anything else can be repro - to save on cash...

look forward to coming up again,

Euan

Excellent Euan, look forward to seeing you and your pal, the radio pack is only the pack, no radio so it might not be that expensive , see you next week :thumbsup:

cheers, Ill have a look at it if you can find it.

Might get some repro SS stuff, dunno yet :huh:

cheers, Ill have a look at it if you can find it.

Might get some repro SS stuff, dunno yet :huh:

do you have any SS lieutenants collar tabs ?

Hi Euan, we are sold out of SS collars at the moment but will be getting more in stock next month.

Hi Ewan, just noticed we have one pair of SS Standartenfuhrer collar patches left.

only one pair of parade Infantry officers but again we can get more next month