English Artillery Fuzes;

John D. Bartleson Jr.

To All,

I need assistance in identifying the below fuzes. Additionally, if anyone has other images of English artillery projectiles and fuzes of the 1861 - 1865 era I would certainly appreciate a copy of them.

Best Regards,

John aka Bart

post-399-1238540661_thumb.jpg

post-399-1238540751_thumb.jpg

post-399-1238540818_thumb.jpg

post-399-1238540852_thumb.jpg

post-399-1238540908_thumb.jpg

post-399-1238540975_thumb.jpg

post-399-1238541132_thumb.jpg

Hi Bart,

I have removed your email address, never a good idea to post it on a forum in case spammers get a hold of it.

Much better if members have info to send you a Personal message using the messenger and give them your email that way or post the images here which you can then save to your computer :thumbsup:

Hi Bart,

I have removed your email address, never a good idea to post it on a forum in case spammers get a hold of it.

Much better if members have info to send you a Personal message using the messenger and give them your email that way or post the images here which you can then save to your computer :thumbsup:

Kenny,

Thank you. I am still unable to open my images that I have posted.??

Cheers,

Bart

Hi Bart,

maybe the images have minimised to the bottom of your page if you check at the bottom of your screen maybe they are there and you can maximise them.This is very odd, any body else having problems opening Barts images?

Hi Bart,

maybe the images have minimised to the bottom of your page if you check at the bottom of your screen maybe they are there and you can maximise them.This is very odd, any body else having problems opening Barts images?

Kenny,

I have tried all of your suggestions there just isn't anything showing on the blank page that opens when I left click the image.

Sorry for the trouble I 'm causing you.

Regards,

John aka Bart

The one you show marked,Unidentified British Percussion Fuze, is a plug fuze (I think!)

I have a similar one in my collection,the piece with the square hole should unscrew from the main body.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Bart,

no trouble at all I'm just sorry I can't resolve the matter more quickly for you.

Are you using broadband to connect to the net or dial up ? why don't you try posting another picture only make it half the size and see if that helps.

anybody else getting this problem ? any one any idea how to resolve this one? :huh:

It is quite slow for me to down load and I have broadband so maybe size is the issue here.

The one you show marked,Unidentified British Percussion Fuze, is a plug fuze (I think!)

I have a similar one in my collection,the piece with the square hole should unscrew from the main body.

Regards,

Andy

Andy,

Could I convince you to email me or post a Hi Res image of the fuze plug disasembled so I can add it to my drawing. Many thanks

Bart